Women what body type are you and does it make it easier or harder to shop for clothes?

How does your body type effect buying clothes? What parts of your shape make it better or worse? Be anonymous if you like but what are your measurements/weight? I am curious if all women get frustrated with buying clothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4" and 108 pounds. Slim, small chest, but with a decent waist to hip ratio. I don't have a hard time finding clothes because most fashion and trends fit my body type.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 6'1" and slim, very long legs and arms. Pretty much everything is too short for me, especially pants. Buying pants is the worst, actually. My legs are long but my hips and waist are very narrow, so pants that fit around the waist are usually too short, and pants that are long enough are usually too big around the waist.

• I'm a tall slim hourglass with massive chesticles. Its hard to find clothes that are long enough and have enough room for my bewbz but I can make do.

I think my measurements are 37-26-37 ish, and I'm 5'10"/176cms and 145 lbs/67 kgs.

• I can't imagine having to hide or reduce with a bra. I don't know how women do it... being 6 feet 200 lbs I just go in and have a suit cut... it always makes me look more muscular and hides any fat :/

• There are tricks for everything lol

• I'm 5'2" and 120lbs. I think I'm a pear shape. I pretty much hate shopping. I think finding jeans that fit and look good are really hard to find. My hips are kinda wide. I think 37" and waist 27" and Ima 34C soo 34-27-37 I think. Shirts fit fine most of the time. Finding skirts or dresses or shorts are hard.

• I'm lucky I don't have problem on shopping clothes, just pretty average here, hour glass figure, 5'2 tall and weight 112 lbs and I'll go with casual style.

• 6ft, 10st and boyish figure, yes shopping is hell... but thats why god made the internet :D

• Doesn't it scare you not being able to try stuff on?

• Na im usto it, dont know of a singl local shop that has clothes that fit my hight, so dont rilly have a choice ether way

• That can't be fun... I do live talker women but it hardly seems fair..

• I'm a pear. I have a small waist, a huge behind, and short legs. Hate shopping for clothes, and specifically pants, as I never seem to find any.

• I'm apple shaped, so obviously I'm big up top and smaller down the bottom.
    It's so hard because I always have to buy shirts that are bigger than my pant size!!

I wear a size eight in shoes.

• I'm an hourglass shape
    I don't have too many problems in buying clothes only that stores don't carry my shoe size

• What size shoe do you wear... my girl has a healthy size and gets very frustrated.

• I have large breast but I shop online

• I like curves on a woman so that's a great size. If I was a woman I would rather try to hide too much than not have enough. I don't shop online because I can get casual clothes easy and suits have to be cut to fit. I would love to have styles and choices women have clothing wise...

• I am 5 ft tall and i am very curvy but the downside is i dont have slender arms so I have a hard time wearing sleeveless clothes. Also i can't wear deep neck lines, i end up looking like a slut. But choosing the right clothes can make you look so much slimmer. i'm 36-28-36 but as i am short it looks like i'm way older than my age and i hate that kim kardashian look, i want to look lean and tall.

• Do many women's stores taylor? The right cut would help. I have to have my clothes adjusted.

• I'm a freaking inverted triangle. Yes, it is harder for me to shop for clothes because I need to avoid anything that accentuates the broadness of my shoulders anymore than it is (damn sports).

I'm 32-26-32

But it's also our skin tone we need to take into consideration when shopping for clothes. I'm rather tanned, not the bronze tan, the olive tan, so I tend to avoid pastels colours and stick to black and white.

• I have no ass and broad shoulders it makes jeans impossible. .. I don't worry about tones of skin... I am a guy lol :)

What Guys Said 0