How can make my hair even without getting it cut again?

I got my hair cut about four weeks ago, and ever since I started washing it twice a week and avoiding heat, it grows super fast.
It can fit in a ponytail again, but the back sticks out :(
How can I make it even so I don't have to get it cut again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give it time and let it grow out. Don't worry about whether or not it's even for now.

If you keep cutting it to even it out you're going to be stuck at the same length forever. I personally only get my hair evened out once a year. Trims are fine, but nobody's hair grows 100% even media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...98dbeb16fb2e.jpg a little unevenness is completely normal

• Wow that's some beautiful hair.
      *sigh* I remember when mine was that long.

• Mine is just getting there for the first time since I was like 6. It takes a lot of hard work, patience, and dedication, but it'll get there

• Yeah it does :)

What Guys Said 2

• Extensions and hair weaves? Or fusions? ;o

Adding length and or volume can even it out.

• be patient they'll grow up

What Girls Said 3

• its supposed to look that way when you put it in a pony tail, if you evened it out when it was in a ponytail it would look very uneven and wonky when let down. As you're wearing wigs try this instead to keep it safe and undamaged

pad2.whstatic.com/.../...ith-a-Jaw-Clip-Step-3.jpg

twist it up and pin it flat against your head, in a few months itll be long enough to not stick up so much in the ponytail and before you know it you'll have grown it all out :) hair always seems to take forever to grow when you're focusing on how short it is and how long everyone elses hair is! i chopped off 8 inches years ago due to damage and the more i obsessed about my hair the longer it seemed to take

• I'm not sure if you can do anything about it except waiting. There are ponytails wigs if you're not patient.

• Wear your ponytail lower or higher until it looks right.

Or avoid ponytails for a month or two.