How much would acne hinder my attractiveness, girls?

So I have a slight acne problem. I don't have any extreme amount where my whole face is covered or anything, but my acne is probably slightly above average. Everyone knows acne is an unattractive feature, but I want to know how much this truly would damper my facial aesthetic. I might start using some medication but I'm lazy. I'll PM pics of my face if it makes you answer the question more accuratly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being that I am someone who has struggled with acne since I was 12 and I'm 20 now and still dealing with i here and there... I can tell you that It would not bother me, I am a person of understanding because I know it is not acne that makes you who you are.

• Obviously acne doesn't affect my personality or anything, but for pure physical attractiveness, how much would it matter. Thanks for the response and good luck dealing with your acne.

• It matters to those who don't realize that acne is a temporary thing and that underneath could be a beautiful person. I do get acne, it is not terrible and it does go away. My picture for example, I went to a lake photo shoot that day because it was a good skin day.

What Girls Said 8

• The worse it is the more it will affect your attractiveness...

• I don't really care unless it's really bad, I have acne also, so I know how annoying it can be. No matter what you do, it can come back. So, I don't really judge that aspect. I have seen really cute guys with acne. It's fine..

• For acne problem i recommend noreva zeniac LP fort. Its effect is instant. It will dry your acne overnight :)

• All the acne products say to not go in the sun, but I like going outside :\

• just wear a sunscreen on top that doesn't bother your skin

• i don't think it would be such a big deal to me unless it looks really bad. :)

• it really depends on how bad it is

• I don't think it matters much on guys, but you know, it's not pleasant for you having it, it probably hurts sometimes, so might be a good idea to purchase a cream, for your own benefit.

• I'm a broke ass nigga though

• can your parents help you out? your doctor can perscribe you something but it does cost money.

• acne doesn't bother me one bit... but it can get a little too extreme sometiems, not a deal breaker or a turn off but i might start to notice it
    but you say yours is not that bad so its fine

i also struggle with it in different places not just my face so yea i think my acne would bother me more than others' lol

• With me... A lot... A damn lot.

• Oh, why? Didn't think it would matter that much...

• That's with me though. I'm the only one out of my siblings that doesn't have acne. I don't look down on people who do, but I just find it icky.

• Please don't let my opinion make you feel self-conscience. Everyone has their struggles.

What Guys Said 0