Guys what do you think about girls that are tattooed/pierced?

Do you find it sexy or disgusting?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Tattoo's/piercings. Not too many though. I like people for people, but I like when they do something artistic with themselves to show some inner personality on the outside. Just not the whole body, lol.

What Guys Said 15

• Some can be sexy but I generally prefer no tattoo's on my girl but I have never been disgusted by it either. It just isn't something I am into but that shouldn't stop others from expressing themselves any way they desire.

• I think its great. As long as the work is done professionally and in good taste. Girls with tats and piercings appeal to me very much. I like sleaves, chest-pieces, gauged ears, little tattoos right on that line where a girls panties cross her tummy, HOT.

Here's a fun website. link

• A few are hot - depends on the tats and piercings though - don't get too many of either, then its just gross - I often her dudes say, "i don't like girls that have more tatts then I do"

I think its best to do it indiscriminately, so you can hide them if needed .

• No, why should someone cover up with things like that so I don't think tattoos are good but ears and things like that for piercing but no tattoos, but that's my opinion

• If the tattoos fit the person it can be real sexy. But 90% of the tattoos on girls are totally stupid, ugly or amateurish. I find nothing uglier than the sort of dragons, skulls and prison tattoo-like things on girls. But small thin lines, well-designed things that really fit on the body can be sexy even. But in general the most girls I saw with a tattoo were skanks.

• A lot of people, guys and girls, make poor choices for tattoos . Like guys will get those trendy tribal bands around their arms, and girls will get the "tramp stamps" . And it doesn't take a tattoo to make a girl a skank,chances are, they were like that before they got the tattoo .

• "Tramp Stamps" generally refer to any lower back tattoo on a women.

• Not anywhere on the lower back. It's when they get them on the LOW lower part of their back, like right above their butt crack. Meant to draw the same kind of attention they would get if their thong would stick out of their pants when bending over. Tacky tacky lo

• I prefer my gal to have no tattoos, or at least minimal . As for piercing, anything other than earrings are not to great . Perhaps I'm the conservative type, but I think there is a relatively true stereotype that goes with girls who have piercings and tattoos . These girls generally are more on the wild side and are party animals . To me, this translate to irresponsibility and immaturity . I prefer a mature WOMAN, not a young party crazed girl, unless I'm looking for a short term relationship of course .

• It doesn't sound like you're the conservative type, just that you're a bit stereotypical . I most definitely am not immature or irresponsible, let alone party crazed and wild, and I also have a lot of friends that are just like me . So while I appreciate your answer and value your opinion, I can't help but be offended by it . I'm sorry that you're so blinded by ignorance that one day you may miss a great chance with a great girl because you will make assumptions due to her body modifications .

• Definitely unattractive. I have seen many beautiful girls who I thought, "She's beautiful except for the tattoo". I find multiple, gaudy piercings revolting...definite a turnoff, especially the eyebrow, lip, tongue, or nipple. I have never seen a girl who I thought was more attractive because of a tattoo or a weird piercing.

• I think its okay to have a small tattoo that will only get the persons attention like a small one on the neck, wrist, above the cleavage and besides the belly (but they must be small since, the human body is a very beautiful work of art and it shouldn't really me tempered with.

I thinks its okay if you have pierced earrings and a small nose ring sometimes, but if you really wanna be seductive I like a pierced belly.

But that's just me.

• I don't mind belly button jewelry or a small diamond in the nose. A big diamond or a ring in the nose is too much.

A clit ring is OK I guess; I wouldn't complain. But I would be concerned about infection for a clit ring, because saliva touching an open sore on the vagina can create an infection.

I don't like tattoos near the face or neck, because I want to see the girls sexy face completely uncovered. For example I don't like Kat Von D's stars on her face. A few tattoos elsewhere on a girl are fine. I don't want them to dominate her body, because I want to see her beautiful skin. I'd say a girl should have no more than 10% of her skin covered.

• nice as long as they are feminie tatoos, else you look like tooooo butch!

• I don't like either. Except normal piercing on ears and belly button is ok.

• Why would you want to put holes and cover you skin up with ink?

Personally I have never liked any piercing, or tattoos...

• Sexy, sexy, S-E-X-Y!

• I like piercings in moderation, but tattoos usually look trashy. That being said, I have seen beautiful tattoos and I love belly rings on women.

• It really depends. I probably wouldn't go into a long term relation ship with a heavily tattooed and pierced girl, if I were to be interested in such a girl, it would only be for sexual flings.

What Girls Said 5

• Not a guy but I still can answer this - my friend has tattoos all over - not the whole body just about 7 and this tutor in my school, when he saw them he said "that's a sin, to have that many tattoos" so yes some guys find it disgusting - some are interested in it but she thinks this way - my body, my life and I choose to love myself - so that's what she does - guys don't realize this but the only reason girls may get tattoos is to hide something on their body - she went through a lot of pain and long story short she ended up with stretch marks so every tattoo that she got hides that one big stretch mark and she couldn't tell her tutor that's the reason she has tattoos - I do hope she finds a guy who will love her for who she is cause she's very smart but anyway so guys have different perspectives on tattoos - I just want to get one and that's all I will need! And whether guys will hate it or love it - I wouldn't care a bit!

• Wow yeah a lot of people such as that tutor are very narrow minded. Thank you for sharing that story with me. I have four tats and my belly button pierced and my bf loves them. I was just curious if more guys would be for or against it. My supervisor told his wife if she gets a tattoo, he'll have the divorce papers ready. He's a jerk tho lol. Anyways great answer! I agree with you, we do these things for ourselves and guys can either come along for the ride or get out of the way lol

• Yep you got what I'm saying

• A tattoo will (more than likely) be with you longer than someome you're dating, so if you want a tattoo, get it regardless of what the opposite sex think.

From a tattooed ladies' perspective, I've had stupid comments off guys, such as "you'd be so pretty without the tattoos..." or that tatts are unfeminine. By the way, I've never actually asked for their opinion.

My boyfriend thinks my tatts are sexy, and there's guys who've been put off by my tatts. The one's who didn't like my tatts weren't for me either.

• I'm a girl and have 6 tattoos. I'm very feminine and hott. Guys positively comment all the time on my tats. They're usually very hott themselves. Guys that don't like my tats and respond negatively to them are usually boring...personality wise and physically.

• sexy

• hot