What is your favorite skirt length on girls?

And also casual, cotton(etc) dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

• Knee length and above . Sorry, I grew up seeing miniskirts on all girls all the time ! I know its generally frowned upon by most girls now, to wear something short, unless its a "special" occasion like going clubbing, parties, etc . Too bad; they are so sexy !

• I'm a girl who grew up in the 70's wearing miniskirts . Now my daughters wear them -- and not just for parties and other special occasions . But these days my daughters and their friends may wear a plaid miniskirt one day, designer jeans the next day, and a mid-calf skirt the day after that . There is more choice for girls than there used to be -- and a whole lot more shopping too !

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the occasion - in all honestly, the shorter the better - gets me hot and bothered

Obviously you can't do this when your out and about downtown - and certainly not at school/work/or out by yourself - in those cases a bit above the knee is good - a bit longer if its a conservative job or your at church or at court

• Half way up the thigh for everything! ... Unless its formal.. then it can drag on the ground.

What Girls Said 3

• Most of my skirts are above the knee. None of them are shorter than mid-thigh, though.

I have some that are ankle-length, too for dressy occasions and some that are boho.

I guess almost any length is OK, just I think shorter ones are more comfortable.

• short

• mini