Cologne type for a guy?

what brand of cologne do girls prefer in guys is any at all...or prefer natural scent.?

Most Helpful Girl

• my favourite scents on guys are giorgio armani acqua di gio and davidoff cool water. the reason I like them is because they're very light and fresh and smells almost natural, not thick, musky and suffocating like a lot of the other colognes.

• I have davidoff cool water, everyone always asks me what it is, its soooo goodw, its like fresh out of the shower kind of smell, very clean and light

What Girls Said 14

• Personally I love the smell of someone who's just stepped out the shower rather than somebody who honks of cheap aftershave. Although my personal favourites on a bloke are Ralph Lauren Blue that smell gorgeous and Farenheit for me...a quick waft can be very sexy but someone who drowns themselves in scent is total turn off!

• Everyone's personal preference is different. I have no idea the name, but I like the one that comes in a blue bottle that looks like a man's body. The only thing is to not overdue it. That's worse than not wearing anything at all!

• as cliché as it sounds, Axe. It smells so sexy! (if that's even possible) but don't overdo it... :)

• I don't have a big preference, but the colognes that I do like for guys are Gucci, Dolce and Gabban The One, and YSL.

• Axe all the wayy. I loved axe for so long. my brother used to always use it. and I ended up going to his room every time I got home. (:

• I actually don't like when guys wear cologne...it seems too trying or something. Just wear deodorant!

• i like old spice

• As long as you don't wear too much of it, anything is nice.

• no cologne =) because it is usually overdone

• tommy boy would be mine...just like everyone else says dnt over do it

• well I prefer the sent Phoenix by Axe

• very sexy for him!

• givenchy has a new one out called PLAY that justin timberlake promotes, IT SMELLLS LIKE HEAVEN.

i also like axe...cant remember anything specific...but theyre usually good

something light, or little bit of something strong, is the best choice, I hate when some men overdo it...i start sneezing...

• None

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't wear any for a long while and when I decided to start again I went to a store that only sold perfume and colognes and asked the girl working there to pick 5 she liked the best. Out of those I smelled each of them and the two I liked out of those were Davidhoff Cool Water and Kenneth Cole Black.

But whichever ones you pick don't overdo it. Less is more when it comes to cologne and perfume. Especially with scented body washes and deodorants mixing with everything.

• Dude really?

It's like asking guys what perfume brand we like? No one gives a sh*t as long as you don't smell bad.

• Girls always seem to like Giorgio Armani.

• Women love Fahrenheit on me. Also, Attitude is nice, with a Cuban smoky bar smell. I am currently wearing Light Blue by D & G.