Ugly and want a makeover?

Apparently I'm ugly. No one ever says I'm pretty unless its to not hurt my feelings. I went online trying to meet kids my age but when the saw my face they blocked me or ignored me. I have a crush on this one guy but he likes the beautiful pretty girls and just knows me as the quiet girl in the back of the class. Im 15 and I would love to know what its like for a guy to like me for real not a joke. Any tips or anything to make Mr pretty or beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww I think you're pretty! You have a fresh looking face, meaning it doesn't look like you need much makeup. You have a nice natural appearance. I really can't think of any tips I would give you. Maybe you could try a different hairstyle? But honestly I think you should just focus on raising your inner self-confidence. Don't let those rude people get to you, you look like a lovely girl. I'm sure there is someone out there who will like you just the way you are, you just haven't found him yet. Give it some time :)

What Guys Said 3

• The most important thing is raising your confidence level. Guys (although they may never admit it) are most attracted to girls who carry themselves with confidence. A girl who may not be ultra attractive, but has a high confidence level will get more attention from guys than a girl who's very good looking, but is not sure of herself.

So, my advice for you would be to learn to love yourself. When you like yourself, you develop confidence, and others will naturally want to be around you... including guys! Hopefully, then your crush will take an interest in you.

• We can't help without a picture.

• Your body will change a lot for the next 10 years at least. This is only a phase and things will get better. Be patient.

What Girls Said 5

• If u post a picture I can give u tips and ideas

• omg wait read this even though ima sound like a dumbass but you are litterally im not kidding or bullshitting... literally the girl of my dreams yes i know i dont know you i mean as in looks and i would love to get to know you but i 16 you probably won't go for me if it helps im a model? but yea i had to say somthing cuz i had a dream of how i would like the one to look like and for fucks sakes you fit it 100% have a good day... fml

• Hun u aren't ugly at all n im not just saying that to be nice.
      Try exercising tho, itll make u look and feel better about urself

• haha sooooooooo wanna get married XD jk thats illegal but yea message me if you want cuz i can't message you it won't leet me but hey give it a shot for the sake of dreaming lmao

• Mesonfielde is right. We don't know what you look like.

• Your not ugly, your just a little chubby. Cut grain out of your diet and you will lose weight.

• Omg you're not ugly!!! You're pretty!

• lose weight, change hairstyle :)

• you can also apply light makeup but just the eyes and lips.. be careful on the skin of your face cause it might cause pimples.