What do you guys define as a 'Curvy Women' ?

I see so many different prospectives on this and I just want to know what you guys would define a 'curvy women'. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Curvy, is a sexy passionate shapely and voluptuous women. Breasts hips legs are well proportioned to the rest of the body. If she has a beautiful heart all the better for passionate intimacy.

• To me, curvy has absolutely nothing to do with soft tissue. It all comes down to bone structure.

• Curvy= Women with hourglass, or pear shape figure. Usually normal body weight. If she is a little overweight, she is THICK. Not curvy. Either way, there is beauty in all women. :)

• A thick woman with curves not rolls. If you have a belly, love handles, a butt that needs to be lifted, arms that flap, then you are not curvy in my opinion.

• chubby.. in a good way of course

• This is my the smallest I would consider curvy: cdn.pickmeupnews.com/.../...y-Brook-Leg-Show-5.jpg

• I used to think it just referred to the curves that girls would get at the waist around puberty. But now, the internet has taught me that it also means a girl is thick, or a bbw, or has big boobs... I don't know. It's so confusing.

• I love every one for being them selfs big turn on, curvey ya me I like tall like six foot
    And well proportion hips (child bearing hips) but love peoole for who thay are

• Christina Hendricks, Kate upton, Kelly brook, scarlett Johannsen kind off !!

• According to OkCupid, someone with weight on her who has higher self confidence.

To be honest, "curvy" for me conjures up high breast-waist-hip ratios, but I don't think that's how it's always used.

• A thin woman with an hour glass figure, as oppose to a skinny stick of a woman with no curves, or a fat woman.

What Girls Said 2

• I think curvy is like a Scarlett Johansson kinda body. People call me curvy but i honestly think that I'm just fat...

• I feel like when guys call me curvy it's just a nice way of saying fat
    I am 50 lbs overweight and I get that a lot
    I only met one person who truly called me fat but she was my elderly neighbor
    I think it's more acceptable to Shame skinny people than fat people

• Don't think like that. Most men recognize curves as assets I consider curvy as sexy, passionate, shapely and voluptuous women. If you don't like curvy then go with nice curves.
      There is nothing more sexy than a passionate woman with a good heart..

• I'm not your stereotypical obese though

• Opinion Ownwe, based on how you describe yourself, you sound sexy