What do guys think about fake boobs too much make up?

So, I have always wondered. All the men I dated said they preferred little to no makeup, and definitely no fake boobs or anything fake. Is it actually true that most guys don't like the fake look? Or do you secretly like but won't admit it? I wear almost no makeup on the daily basis, sometimes I just wear some nice hydrating face cream. And I have small not too small maybe mid boobs, and I have considered having a a a boob job. I won't go crazy and do them super huge, but just enough to make me feel more confident I guess. To be honest I hate the look of fake boobs, but I think smaller ones would look better. I don't know, what do you think?

• Makeup
  • No makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• The main point here is that there's a difference between a "hot" or "sexy" girl and a "beautiful" or "pretty" girl. Of course every guy likes the scantily clad girl with huge boobs and 50 pounds of makeup on for a look every now and then, but that is what makes a hot girl, not a pretty one. A hot girl or a sexy girl is not necessarily attractive (for me anyway) whereas a pretty or beautiful girl is. A beautiful girl is a girl who doesn't wear truckloads of makeup and dresses half dressed, a beautiful girl is one with little to no makeup and looks flattering just the way she is. I advise against the boob job because a girl with massive fake boobs just looks very unattractive when considering a serious relationship. Those would fall under the "hot" girl category which don't get me wrong every guy love to look at massive boobs but I personally after considering all factors wouldn't find her necessarily attractive when thinking about a serious relationship. Ultimately the choice is yours if you think you will feel more confident and you wouldn't go overboard then rock it, but remember that you're beautiful just the way you are. It's a cliche but its a cliche for a reason it's true, the fake boobs are far from necessary to make you beautiful, your natural god given body is fine im sure.

What Guys Said 12

• ummm... that really crosses that line... and you know what line i mean.
    all i can say is that.. we like our girls natural (mostly).
    there's a code lol

• Natural look is the best on a girl.. I would rather love no makeup and her originality than with fake makeup and fake stuff..

• When I say it I mean it literally.

Some makeup can be ok, as long as it look naturally or have colours that enhance your natural features and is uses as little and as subtle as possible.

I'll rather play with A cup site breasts than larger but fake once, there is only one reason for a boob job and it is post breast cancer.

• no make up as i prefer natural beauty over aestheticism any day of my life.

as for fake boobs, real all the way again. i mean yea fake boobs look attractive and stimulating from here and there most of the time. but i had felt both real and fake in the past and i wouldn't give the feeling of the real ones for nothing in this world. the fake ones in the other hand feel weird and you can't really grasp them with your hands. feels kinda awkward.

• Fake boobs maybe nice to stare at. But Im not dating her boobs. I prefer natural. I like to play with them kiss them ect. I want her to enjoy it and feel it too.. besides mote than a mouthful is a wate.
    As far as make up. Less is better im simple and admire beeauty too much make up is not very attracive.

• Fake boobs + too much make up = Alien in disguise. 'Nuff said. A little make up can't hurt.

www.glamourvanity.com/images/ugly-nicki-minaj.jpg

• I would advise against breast implants, but it's up to you. I personally prefer small/medium sized boobs, but regardless of size natural breasts feel better. Also why go under a knife unless you really need to, I don't think it's worth it.

Regarding make up, I think it looks better with little to none. If I can she's wearing make up, then she's got too much on.

• Honestly, I think you will look hot with fake boobs.

• I would never replace natural tangerines to fake and plastic melons! :)

• I like the natural look the best. A little makeup is fine and fake tits are a turn off.

• I hate big boobs too... and fake boos.
    No make up better

• Mind is more sexy then body or looks

What Girls Said 2

• i think some guys secretly like the fake look, but only if it looks natural.
    so guys do love the natural look.
    like, how would a guy know our boobs are natural or not unless we tell them?

minimal makeup is beautiful:) work it=] and yes i think fake boobs look like she shoved 2 basketballs under her skin.

• YEs, hahahaa! I think they do like it. Because, okay one example, I'm married, I don't wear tons of makeup, nothing on me is fake, and he says he loves the look, and wouldn't change it for anything, right yah blah blah blah, when I asked him at the bar if he thought that fake girl with fake everything was hot? He with no hesitation Said YES! haha and of course I slapped the shit outta him lol

• LOL great reaction:P
      well u know, i guess a guy's visuals r that strong sometimes=/

• If you do get a boob job, do it because you want to and not to satisfy what these guys on here desire. Do it for you.