Do girls like tattoos?

What to girls think of average looking guys with a "fit" body type having tattoos? Like full sleeves back peice and chest. If you like them explain why if you can.

• tattooed guys are great
    73% (11)67% (2)72% (13)Vote
  • tattooed guys are lame
    27% (4)33% (1)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Are color tattoos or back and Grey tattoos better?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I love tattoos. Both colored and black tattoos look great. I like especially when One arm or both arms are tattooed or if there is a tattoo on his back, it looks great. But I don't like it if he's fully covered in tattoos.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• ohhhh another Zombie lol!! yeah tattooed guys look nice

0|1
    0|0
  • I think tattooes are nice peice of art on a living canvas, but I'm not really going to impressed by every guy that has one or that many. I still prefer him to be attractive with his tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • tats are nice but not too much. i think if he's covered with them it looks ugly. i wanna actually see some skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but not everyone can pull it off. Just like piercings. And it depends on what kind of tattoo, where. ..

0|1
    0|0
  • Like them :D they make someone look more interesting, the person looks like they have stories and have lived

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote A, I love guys with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • A. I like them.
    would love a lower back tattoo myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tatoos but not full sleeves like little ones that mean something xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate tatoo's -_-

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I personally i am not against them but i think there is a limit you can go excessive and i think that looks tacky a small one on the foot for example i think i think is pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Got a armband on my forearm, works fine with chicks bro

0|0
    0|0