Why does a attractie women in a one piece swimsuit look sexier than a standard bikini and bra?

Because I like the curves ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• probably because the curves can be more defined depending on how tight it is

What Girls Said 4

• thats ur opinion i guess I think attractive women look better in bikinis and can be more flattering as there not as tight on curves xxx

• I personally think a two piece is sexier

• I just wanted to clarify that a bikini includes a top and bottom. We don't buy bottoms and then swim in a bra with it...

• in my opinion two piece is way more attractive hehe :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'd wager because a one piece swimsuit leaves more to the imagination. A lot of these swimsuits girls wear nowadays are smaller than their underwear. Also, only really skinny girls can actually pull off a bikini. A girl with love handles in a bikini is NOT sexy. A girl can have a little extra body fat though and still look hot in a one piece swimsuit.

• Totally agree, I find when its more covered if looks sexier?

• are they still popular?

• I haven't even seen a one piece swimsuit in nearly ten years, dude. Except for maybe in anime. I've walked past the swimsuits in the local Walmart a couple of times and all I saw was some really slutty looking bikinis that I would never allow my daughter to wear to a public pool or beach. I wouldn't care if she was 30. It's so crazy how much women complain about guys staring at them or hitting on them, yet they go out of their way to leave the house semi-nude.