Girls / Ladies... how are you with your makeup?

I prefer a gal with little makeup. Like em natural. But makeup can really do wonders...

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...400000578-278_636x368.jpg

• Got the makeup thing down!
    23% (9)0% (0)22% (9)Vote
  • I do OK, still tweaking things.
    8% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
  • I'm still learning the ropes and testing looks.
    5% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • I wear very little makeup.
    62% (24)50% (1)61% (25)Vote
  • See answers
    2% (1)50% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wear makeup. funny thing is, when I go out with friend who wear tons of makeup, do a lot to the hair, and dress extra flashy, and behave like they're starving for attention, I almost always seem to get more attention than them. I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I wear very little makeup because I'm not that good at putting it on. The less I have on, the better. I look way better without it at all anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm great at it, but I never wear makeup like the woman in the picture! O. o
    Looks like a completely different person...

I look like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little make up , I am trying to learn the full make up just in case I might need it for future use

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm no good at makeup. I wear enough to even out my skin tone and make myself look less tired, but beyond that, I'm hopeless!

0|0
    0|0
  • her face is at a slightly different but better angle in the made up pic.

I usually wear little makeup.. don't own enough makeup and skills to transform like that, but in my opinion fake lashes have the biggest impact on changing your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a sunscreen and lip balm (colourless) person. Oh, I moisturize.

I look like the clown from Batman (what's his name? Joker?), if I try applying make-up. So I keep myself make-up free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what I'm doing or where I'm going. Definitely a difference between day and night makeup. Overall I am very good at doing my makeup so that it looks natural and accentuates all the right areas of my face!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little if any makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear make up I am so bad at it... When I put eyeliner on I make myself look like I'm going to Halloween party... I look scary lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any. There are exceptions, like if im breaking out sometimes, or if I'm going out and feel the need to compete eith other ladies, thats rare though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely wear makeup. I have been since I was 13 years old. My eyes are always done up

0|0
    0|0
  • Powder & lipstick are all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. I fail when it comes to makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I put make up on but not more than a little eyeliner and mascara... besides i wear glasses.. won't make any difference even if i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is alright but I guess it isn't my forte so I don't put it on at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear much because honestly... I don't have time to put it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally only wear concealer because I'm super insecure about my bad skin; otherwise I probably wouldn't wear any, although I think it looks good on other girls, because I'm crap at doing it and it takes too long in the morning and makes my face feel kinda weird sometimes (though I'm very used to it now) and gets on things :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear mascara and eye-liner. I don't feel like I need more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little makeup and I'm still learning the ropes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I just came here to say that I hate makeup, and the less makeup the better.

2|0
    0|0
  • Damn, her jawline is sronger than Brad Pitt's

0|0
    0|0