Men, what are some hairs on your body you will never shave?

Like arms, legs or maybe pubes? Please tell me im curious to know where they will never bring a razor near.

And also tell me why.

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Never shaved my arms. Thought about it. Just couldn't be asked. Too much effort. don't know maybe 1 day.
    Only done my legs once. Just lazzzzy:)))

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Well i've shaved all of the above before, but for everyday purposes I don't tend to shave my arms, legs or armpits... I like being neat but I think removing much more crosses into looking less 'manly'. I also tend to keep a 'happy trail' as recommended by several people I dated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Happy trail? I've never heard of that what is it?

• Show All
    • generally, no... i'd shave it if I was asked to but i've never had any girl ask.

• Happy trails are sexy

• Hmmm that's a tough one since I shave everything besides arms and head, but I won't discard shaving my arms if I end up having a lot of hair (which I don't think so, but who knows).
    I shave legs, pubes, stomach/chest, and armpits.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Men should not be shaving anything. What is wrong with people. We are men, act like it.

2|3
    0|0
  • Legs, it's the only body hair I have! (Aside from the normal armpit, head, and pubes)
    I gotta have hair somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not shave my arms or legs.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not very hairy so I don't need to shave lol. My arms are less hairy than the average female. My legs are a tad hairy, but I'm too lazy to shave lol. I always shave my pubes tho :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere other than my face. I grew up pre body hair removal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never shaved my armpits unless your a bodybuilder that's not cool. Also never shaved legs that's for women. Everything else I have shaved, including pubes, which I liked but was way too much up keep

1|0
    0|0
  • Arms and legs only, everything else should be shaved but when I have enough facial hair to be considered a beard I'll let it grow

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not my legs

0|0
    0|0
  • armpit hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i shave everything except my head (just like girls basically) I've been doing so for about 5 years now

0|0
    0|0
    • What prompted you to shave it all?

• I would not shave any body hair at all, apart from my face of course. Because I would probably have a body looking like a young child or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its called trimming rather than shaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arm and leg. It would look weird and kinda gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not shave my Armpits or my head or my legs or arms. Anything else is game

0|0
    0|0
  • Pubes. Mostly because I did once. It was terrible! Everything was prickley the next day, some of the hairs wanted to get ingrown coming back. Plus, it looked like a freaking plucked chicken down there. SO NEVER AGAIN!
    I used to think I'd prefer a girl to be shaved down below, but now Irealize i really wouldn't care. I keep it trimmed up, but I promised myself to never shave it again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• some guys like to shave everything. people who don't like having body hair don't stop at any particulars spot. its nice when guys shave. body hair is gross. and 'natural' for everyone. men having body hair can make them look more womanly as much as it can make them look more manly bc women naturally have body hair. and a lot of women have quite a bit. guys are just so used to women shaving it off that the have no idea.

hair does not make you a woman r a man. having a vagina or a penis does. thats it. they are just lazy so they rationalize it with silliness ;p

0|0
    0|1
    • I don't see how a man having body hair can make them look womanly?

• hhhh, men should only shave their armpit and private area !, and I hate when they shave their chest aaaa3333

1|0
    0|0
    • Never heard a girl say she likes guys with shaved armpits before lol. Private area it grows back to quickly and u get stubble

• I prefer guys to trim any really long body hair but I'm not too bothered unless they have back hair (that stuff needs to go)

0|0
    0|0