Whats the point in wearing shorts or spandex under a skirt or dress? Wouldn't it be better to skip the skirt or dress and wear just shorts?

I saw some girls wearing shorts under their dresses and thought why don't they just skip the dress and wear shorts

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand personally as the shorts are just as small as boy-short panties, why it's a crime to see panties but not shorts is beyond me, same as women being all shy about men seeing them just in a bra yet bikini's are totally fine? wtf? Crazyness.

• Its because some guys get off on seeing panties but not shorts. They perve up skirts to look at girls undies and get horny so we wear black shorts or spandex underneath to cover up the underwear so they can't see it and not get horny because we don't want creeps getting off over us. They get denied by the shorts

• @stacey981, but black boy shorts look exactly like shorts when under a dress!

• Yep thats exactly what they are lol shorts. Just shorts that provide good coverage of your privates and the skin around there without needing undies underneath. Perves don't get off on them either

What Girls Said 6

• You can't go around in spandex, and you want to wear a skirt without worrying about flashing someone. Also i play sports formy high school and when we dress up and i wear it's easier and quicker to change into my volleyball jersey and stuff. Im 17.

• because we don't want our underwear or lack of underwear to be seen

• Because they don't want to wear shorts, they want to wear the dress or skirt.

• Do you wear shorts under skirts and dresses?

• It's cause they don't wanna flash anyone. But they feel like wearing a dress so shorts help

• Why did you look up their dress? The point is so perverts like you can't look up girls skirts and dresses. I always wear spandex underneath so creeps don't see anything.

• Hahaha. Because a dress looks nice, but if it's a windy day or we sit in the wrong position, we don't want everyone to be able to see us up there. Plus, it just makes me feel safer, like I can run around or spin in a dress without worrying that something will show.

What Guys Said 0