Do I look OK with short hair?

I cut about three inches off my hair, and I am not loving it. I cut it after a picture I gave to my beautician, and she cut it like the picture but I feel like it doesn't look as a good. And by the end of the day my hair flips out at the end, so it gets pretty rough haha.

I am wondering f I look ok with short hair? Like I don't want to walk around looking awful until it grows back out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks pretty cute, assuming its the length it is in your avatar.

What Guys Said 8

• Um...can we have a before and after picture?

• I'd hit that.

Uh, let me rephrase that. I mean, "It looks lovely."

No, seriously, it's fine. I don't think any guys are going to think it looks awful.

• Fishing for compliments?

;), you look beautiful. As long as your smiling, you'll never have any issues with your appearance.

• No I'm not I just have mixed feelings about it and I thought I would get more of an honest answer from strangers

• hell ya you look damn fine like that : )

• It looks good. I've always been a fan of longer hair but if done right, like yours, it can look really good short.

• There's no need for a before and after picture...no criticism needed for a conservatively dressed attractive girl.

• It looks great. :)

• i think you look very beautiful with ur new haircut =)

What Girls Said 7

• it's cute and suits you but I think longer hair will work better with your features as they're subtle and delicate, a softer hairstyle would work better.

• I actually wanted to get my hair cut short as I have very long hair! almost up to my hips. But I wasn't sure, seing your style up to your shoulders, it looks real cute. So I may consider going for the chop.

• short hair can look really hot on a girl if she has the right faceshape for it.

• you look very pretty with it like that :)

• i think it looks good, even though its a small picture.

walk with confindence even if it looks horrible (:

• It looks great! I think you just need to get used to it, I felt the same when I've cut my hair.

• You look OK and pretty but I advice let your hair grow. Guys think its hotter. My bestguyfriends told me