Why do white women give us dirty looks?

I am currently seeing a Puerto Rican women who is breath taking to look at. But I have never experienced this before, when I have been out on dates with white women. But many white women give us dirty looks and whisper under there breath. This dose not bother me but I fear this may bother the women I am seeing.

Are ages are me 29 and her 22 but we both look around (24)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude if the ignorant, simple minded bitches want to stare and Gossip let them your relationship is non of their business...I've been in a interracial relationship before so yes I do know what your going through and yes I experienced that BS too. Just ignore them and if any dared to express their "opinions" give them the finger. (that's what I did). Don't worry you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 6

• Thats just how people are. I have many friends of different races. Whenever I'm out with a guy friend downtown and we are just by ourselves people stare at us and I laugh in their faces. It's hard to believe that Interracial couples still get looks. Just ask your lady if it bothers her. I'm hoping if it did she would say something.

• Maybe they're racists.

• I'm not sure it has anything to do with race. Girls/women whisper about and give dirty looks to other girls/women. It's just how it is. The woman you're seeing is probably used to it-most of us are. Girls have to deal with it all their life. It's no biggie.

• Or maybe you're paranoid and they're whispering about something totally unrelated?

btw if that's you in that pic, you don't look 24.

• 1. either it actually does bother you and you're paranoid, 2. in the 21st century I don't think anyone cares/ or ya know, they're just jealous duh!---i bet you knew that. um, I doubt that it bothers her --if it did, then she wouldn't have chosen to date you dude.

oh, and next time you think a caucasian looking girl is being rude just take your lady's hand and raise yalls together like champs (or people that just walked down the aisle) haha.

• I don't know. Most other white girls I know don't care if anyone dates outside their race and neither do I.

What Guys Said 0