Is weird that I think attractive women wearing tights/hoisery/pantyhose sexy?

Because I find sexy legs the most attractive part of a female. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• No you're not weird at all, in fact I believe all women should on at least sexy pieces. Not only for their man but for themselves. Me personally I have it all well not literally but I have my selected few sexy lingerie pieces from garter belts, to lace sets, to hosiery. I think it's apart of being a woman. To go back on your question you're not weird, you're just a guy with an obsession like every other guy!

• high waist tights look so sexy :))))

• Many of us gals would actually agree with you!

• cool :)

• Whatever. If you're lucky, that road will lead to maturity. Let's change the topic now, shall we? I think this one has run its course.

• I hope your pretty, even though you have no profile picture, vice-versa, though do you think your pretty? :)

• No, my boyfriend loves when I wear thigh highs

• Well thats basically why we wear them, to look sexy lol. So if you find them attractive, then their purpose has been served, they are practically made for that purpose

• Don't make me get SandPlanet on you..

What Guys Said 3

• How can that be weird? Tights and pantyhose are very sexy. And having them worn on a sexy woman makes everything even better.

• What would make you think that's weird?
    I think it's weird that you think it could be weird to like girls in tights/hoisery/pantyhose...

• I would have thought nowadays they were actually made for that purpose...