Boys, can you tell if she is wearing makeup or not?

lebeautygirl.com/.../...aterproof-Kohl-Kajal-6.png

Is she wearing makeup? Some? None? A lot? Where on her face?

• She's wearing makeup
    100% (24)100% (13)100% (37)Vote
  • She's not wearing makeup
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Tons... I don't like it.

0|2
    1|0
    • I wouldn't say tons XD, but yes she is wearing some.

• That's tons to me. That picture is reminding me why I hate make-up.

What Guys Said 7

• Obviously, you can just see it all over her face. Although she does a very good of job of not overdoing it and blending it within her skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is definitely wearing makeup but did a good job at keeping it minimal. In other words, her makeup is not completely standing out in attention. That's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, lipstick and eye shadow. But it looks great on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • After seeing a decent mount of women without makeup, it's painfully obvious when she's wearing it. It's night and day.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. eyes, cheeks, lips. Pretty much her entire face

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye and lips for sure. Skin most likely to, pretty damn smooth.

0|0
    0|0
  • So hard to tell with chicks. But I would assume base layer, blush, minimal eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy, but yes you can tell she is wearing makeup. I can see the eyeliner on the top of her eyelid. I always wonder how people do it so perfectly though. I try that and I get this shaky squiggly line. It's annoying. I love the look but I can't do it myself. I watch tutorials on YouTube but I still suck. I don't wear makeup often, but I do like to wear it sometimes. Also you can see that she is wearing something on her lips. I imagine she has some kind of foundation on as well, her skin looks really good.

0|0
    0|0
    • to get a straight close line on the eyeliner, tug at the corner of your eyelid ;) it's easier and straighter to draw on

• A lot of makeup... yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyebrows, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, concealer, foundation, lips, blush.

0|0
    0|0