Question for the guys: What is mascara?

I just saw a question asking guys if they like it that made me wonder how many guys even know what it is, so guys what is mascara and what is it used for?

(No helping them girls)

Ok, guys some of you got it right, others not so much lol

It is stuff you put on your eyelashes to make them longer and look fuller. It's typically black but can be many colors.

Most Helpful Guy

• For your lashes, and some guys use it too! Then the liner pen for the base of the lashes and the edge of the lid where it meets the eyeball, a little shadow on the lid and you ready to go on the prowl hehe it works on some girls too, as without it some look like there eyes are dead but then suddenly come to life with a bit of slap on.

What Guys Said 8

• It's that shit you girls use to fake good looks (in this case, longer eyelashes) in hope that we guys don't notice you're faking it, and thus percie you as more beautifull than you actually is; oftentimes done in hopes of getting male attention.
    Or simply put; it's fake beauty.

But seriously though, it's those things (kinda hard to describe) you use to make your lashes seem longer and have more volume.

• It adds some dark stuff to your lashes and extends them. Darker and longer eyelashes usually look sexier, but there is a limit. Making the lashes too dark and too long turns into a big negative look.

• It is to darken your eye lashes which makes them look sexy unless you start to cry :P

• The "eye shadow" you use to paint (sorry I'm not a native English speaker) your upper eye lid with to give it a nice blueish look.
    I love it when it's used in modest quantities. If it looks like DIY it's a turn-off :-)

• Is it stuff/makeup on the eyebrows or is it on the face. I don't know. Enlighten me. I've heard it mentioned. Just didn't think it's important enough to look into. Didn't really interest me. But heck tell us... something I'll learn.. lol

• I think it's food :-D

• Black stuff for the eyes, that's all I know.

• P. S. Most guys don't know the difference between a skirt and a dress. I only found out recently and my wife was surprised I did not know.

• What? :O wow

• Dirt that girls brush onto their eye lashes...

What Girls Said 0