Girls: Do you always wear matching underwear?

If so, why or why not?
Bonus: what are you wearing right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you fucking kidding me? I don't even wear matching socks.

What Girls Said 13

• Only when I plan for someone to see them. Why? Because it's pointless to wear nice undies if no one's gonna see anyway XD

• I try to most of the time. I typically just buy matching sets, so I wear them that way.
    Lol, bonus. I'm wearing a pink bra, with a white and pink lacy thong

• The only time girls ever wear matching underwear is when they're dating a new guy and think they might get some! And even after a couple months that just goes out the window.

• Let's just say if your girlfriend is wearing matching underwear and bra on a day you guys have sex it was not your decision to be having sex lol

• I wear whatever is clean.

• nah i dont.
    I'm wearing a nude underwear with black leopard print and a nude bra... sort of matching but other times i just wear anything

• I just grab the first clothes that I can find, and I don't give a shit if they match or not

• No, unless i fell like it:') why? Because no ones gonna see it anywaysXD

• No we don't not usually anyway haha! Maybe sometimes though for special occasions x

• No I don't even own matching sets unless a white bra with white knickers counts; the matching knickers that come with bras are always the super uncomfortable up-your-bum ones that I'd only wear for a guy's benefit with the view to not wearing them for very long ;)

• No, not always.

• No, not always. At least i do when I got a pretty good chance on fucking.

• No I don't, too much of a hassle when you own a lot of underwear. Also girls usually have their favorite bra, I'd rather be comfortable then match. I have tons of underwear and maybe like 5 bras I actually like that are comfortable. Not wearing any because in lounging around in my comfy clothes.

What Guys Said 2

• Panties that match the bra? Same undergarmenmts as their friends? Color coordinates with the rest of oufit? Matches how?

• Attractive girls in tights ftw!!