Girls- best way to remove bikini area hair, at home?

What's the best way to remove hair in the bikini area AT HOME? Shaving leaves stubble and bumps.

I'm thinking either buying some wax or some hair removing gel, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try waxing if you're brave. I'm going to try that myself soon. Hair removing gels aren't that great. I've tried them on my legs, and no matter how much I slather on, some hairs just won't come off. Which, in the end, means that I have to go over my legs with a razor anyway. It's a waste of time, if anything.

• I found some clay stuff by veet... I'm just gonna wing it and see if it works, haha. I think it's the same concept as waxing.

What Guys Said 3

• What's wrong with just shaving? Make it something fun, to share with your partner!

• Shaving leaves stubble and bumps like I said and um I'm single

• I am a guy but know many women wax it

• Let it grow and look for a hippy dude!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I think waxing would be more advisable if you can stand the pain. Hair removal creams aren't so affective because the hair grows back really fast.

• I found this clay stuff by veet I think, have you tried it or heard about it?

• Sugaring, it's like wax but is made of a sugar paste I prefer it to waxing.

• I tried that once and failed! Ahh

• Wax... And then cry

• I found waxing *as uncomfortable as it is* dose a better job then the gels or creams. Let me know how that clay works out, I may switch :)

• Waxing is hella painful, so I tend to like using Nair, just be careful if you have sensitive skin because it can burn if you leave it on too long