Girls, guys, which are the clothes you like wearing and which ones do you see as an obligation?

For me, what I like wearing are T-shirts, shorts and training suits. And as "business casual" clothes, jeans and sweaters.

What I see as an obligation is wearing a tie. Although I don't dislike it that much, it can be uncomfortable when you need to go outside in windy conditions or during lunch.

Feel free to explain why you like or dislike them!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing what's comfortable and for me that the t-shirts and stuff. The tie is not necessary you don't need to wear it. If it's uncomfortable your fine

• Oh yes, me too! For me clothes serve to call me warm and to sit comfortably on me. What feels wrong is what I will automatically dislike :-)

• Yeah same here glad to know someone else is like me (:

• Haha, since you were the only person answering this one, but also with a nice answer, most helpful is all yours!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0