Girls, what would you do if you came home and found your boyfriend/husband one your couch sleeping in your nightgown?

Would you freakout and consider that an automatic dump or would first try to understand and see why he was sleeping in your nightgown.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would ask him about it. it wouldn't be an automatic dump. but it might result in a break up down the line.

What Girls Said 6

• No big deal. It's actually kind of cute! Wouldn't be the first guy I've known that had a "thing" for the
    frillies and fine washables,

• I don't own a night gown. That would be weird.

• I would ask him why he was wearing it. Then, based on his answer I would make a decision.

• Suppose his answer was because the nightgown was more comfortable to sleep in than his jeans.

• In this case I would laugh a lot and let him wearing it.

• I wouldn't date a cross desser. And this sounds like a cross dressing fetish

• I'd be curious why, but I really don't care what my boyfriend sleeps in.

• Are we assuming that he's supposed to be in the home? Because I'd be a little creeped out if my boyfriend just showed up on my couch. He definitely doesn't have a key... And I'd be kind of mad that he's stretching out my clothes, because he's got a much bigger build than me and there's no way it would properly fit him.

The nightgown part doesn't bother me as much as it probably should, haha. Ignoring the other problems, I'd figure he got drunk, was goofing around, or has some other explanation, and I'd either tease him about it later or have a discussion with him if there's a serious reason.

What Guys Said 1

• What if the nightgown is of my own design?

I'M A SLEEPY FASHION DESIGNER