I can't get a girl so would gym help?

I am thinking going to the gym, and I know people who go and get girls because they have a good body. So I am going to go get a good body. And get the girls sleep with them and use them because they are so stupid. Atm I can't get a girl so that is what I am going to do. I know other guys do it so I will hehehe. Do you think I should? Girls are so dumb lol I will use them and play with there feeling lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a spiteful jerk. Yes some girls can be shallow, but some guys are too. I understand the feeling of getting in shape and then suddenly people want you. It makes you feel like they only want you for your body so why not want them for theirs, right? But that's so fucking negative, bc how were they to know what u looked like before? It's not like high school when u end the semester fat, drop the weight over summer, come back skinny and then those girls that didn't want u before want u now. That's different. Your talking about punishing women for thinking you're attractive in the state that they meet you. That just seems cold and unfair.

• That is what girls have done to me , I am going to take them for a ride lol girls are so stupid lol

What Girls Said 4

• Getting a hot body sure helps in getting girls. However, it isn't the only thing that matters. Girls care about guys' personality. And if you go for dumb girls, have sex with them and leave them, will it fulfill you emotionally? I mean physical relationships are great and all, but it's nice to be with someone you care about from time to time :)

• I don't care about girls feeling I just want a hot girl to have sex with

• I see, well even then, you still need a somewhat charming personality for her to go home with you

• Oh that is the easy part lol I have it :)

• Go for it :)

• you want to get a girl? like srsly? ridiculous.! gth.! you jerk.!

• Yes I will just watch me ;) girl are so stupid and dumb lol

• I think you don't get girls because you think they are all stupid. Going to the gym won't change a thing.

• It will girls are so stupid lol

• They are simple lol like chickens

• Then you might as well go to a henhouse, have a nice life

What Guys Said 6

• Trolling today are we?

• It'll help but its not everything. I think it does more to build your self esteem rather than attract women by simply having it.

• Don't even consider this option, don't even think about it.
    You will be disappointed, trust me, girls aren't dumb,
    They really are more intellectual than you think.

• Just good for sex nothing else girls are dumb trust me

• Yas u can get laid easily. Naive cuties are everywhere ha know ;3

• lol dude its not that simple, even if you were ripped as shit u still wouldn't get any pussy with that attitude

• I will because I will be so nice at first and when we had sex I will tell them fucking get out lol then call the next one hehehe

• Pshh. Yea it do help doe nomwatmsayin