Could you go a month without makeup? Men, do you prefer women with or without makeup?

Girls, honestly, would you be able to go a full month without makeup? That means continuing your everyday life without any means of makeup. No foundation, bb cream, powders, lip applicators, mascara and etc.

&guys, do you find women more attractive with or without makeup?

• Girl: I could go a month
  • Girl: I couldn't go a month honestly
  • Guy: women are more beautiful natural
  • Guy: I like a woman with makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• Without makeup. I understand that it does give you girls a little confidence booster and that's fine, I have no problem with that. It does, however, tend to get a little annoying to down right unattractive when I see a 'cake face'. That's not something I like and I'm sure there are a few others, if not most who agree with me. Natural beauty is the best beauty and to that One, the only beauty that matters, that should matter. At the end of the day you want someone who loves you for you, with all your perfect imperfections because that's what they are to that One, perfect. Remember that!

What Guys Said 4

• Without makeup

• Natural beauty is what i shoot for.

• I don't like makeup at all, I never did.

• I prefer them without those plasters but its all down to her and how much she really needs it. Yet if that was the case I wouldn't be with her.

What Girls Said 15

• Damn that's a tough one. I've gone my whole life without any, so I don't know if I can do a whole month longer.

• I could. I use make up everyday but not that much, I dont use fondation of lipstick, I just use make up on my eyes. I like to do it but I could easily stop for a month.

As for my boyfriend, he loves me without make up but he also love when I put make up on, he feels like I'm doing all of this for him (which is true) and that I'm on seduction mode when I do :)

• sure, i only use eyeliner and clear lip-gloss some days and my bf prefers less or none anyway so it would be easy :D

• I go every day without make up. it's not my thing. :/

• Don't usually wear makeup to begin with lol so yes I can go a month without it ^^ unless clear moisturizing chap stick counts. Full lips can dry out fast :/

• Yeah sure. I only wear full on make up on special occasions otherwise mascara and eyeliner plus lippy that's it..

• Easy peasy.

• I only really wear makeup to go out like for parties, dates, stuff like that. So I could go a month about makeup. I might not be happy about it but I could do it haha

• I could but I wouldn't, I'm a makeup artist & have spent hundreds of $ buying the best brands & shades & everything why would I go without? That being said on the daily I usually just wear concealer & mascara for work or walking around

• I dont wear much so that wouldn't bother me

• Sure, no issue. I only wear mascara and eye-liner so...

• Yeah sure but I still feel prettier and more confident with makeup on. It just enhances what I got.

• I wear really natural makeup but the one thing I could not go without would be my eyebrow powder... I have really sparse eyebrows because when I was little I plucked them all out and they never completely grew back, plus they're just naturally sparse. All other makeup I could go for a month without, but I ALWAYS wear my eyebrow powder.

• I can go forever without it. I don't wear make up at all.

• I do all the time lol. I know people might think it's bad, but I've just never been into make up altho I'm very good at doing it. I wear make up to special events, clubbing or random days, but most of my life is no make up :/ my boyfriend says he doesn't mind, but he probably wishes I would sometimes lol but I don't care. No make up is probably why I still have perfect skin and look so young at my age :)
    Sometimes I wish I could be more bothered about make up and wear it more often, but I just can't get into it really. I know, it's bad lol.