Is it me or is this girl drop dead gorgeous?

I really think she is so so stunning! Her names Claudia Lynx, I don't really care whether she's natural or not, she's a goddess! her face is so symmetrical it hurts! I know about airbrushing etc but you can't deny her features and no amount of airbrushing could make me look like that! I think her beauty is quite intimidating and not the kind you would see in the street on a regular basis and because of this people would say she's not attractive, I think if she was a painting everyone would say she's beautiful.

link

link

link

link

link

link

any here's a candid shot of her minus airbrushing, studio lights etc

link

full length in case you thought the rest of her was hideous!

link
i guess it must be a cultural thing then, she's persian and middle eastern men have named her the most beautiful woman in the world. I think it's interesting how our culture and environment influences our perception of beauty.
judging my some of the responses I must be very biased lol I guess it's true that when a persons beautiful from the inside you really do see them as beautiful on the outside. interesting responses =)

Most Helpful Girl

• shes hot and I'm straight!

What Guys Said 35

• She's alright. I do admit I've always preferred foreign women, as there's something special about them, but this one just seems a little too fake in my opinion.

• not hot at all. another one of those platic looking doll figures society has come to wrongfully idolize. sad that she has to be "upgraded" with photoshop so well that you can't even tell what she looks like. and your " candid shot of her minus airbrushing" is still photoshopped, I can tell I use CS5. I'd like to see a photo of a realistic beautiful woman. not this plastic gobblety goop thanks.

• Gobblety goop = :(

• Is that CS5? I thought it was CS3 :( It looked like some of the example tutorials I've seen. Don't you think the leg in the bodyshot looks weird? Too much Liquify or something.

• yea she's gorgeous but the fact of the matter is that she's totally made up.

There are many women that could be rated the most beautiful woman in the

world by this standard.

She has a great face and great contours but they call it make up art for a reason.

They can do thinks with make up like make someones eyes look a lot bigger

and cuter. Make the cheekbones stand out more thin the nose out. And all that is done totally

without airbrushing or photoshop enhancement.

if you look at some makeup tutorial on youtube you can see how a regular looking girl can

turn herself into a great beauty by using make up arts.

Im not trying to diminish the girl Claudia Lynx, because she has a great face to go with the make up but you can't judge properly until you see them in real life without enhancements.

And that candid shot is sooo not a real candid shot lol

She knows pics are being taken of her and she's prepared

• My girl is hotter.

She looks pretty average to me.

Ok, maybe just a tad bit better than average in my book.

• Ive never heard anyone call her average before! you see girls that look like that where you're from? are the guys just as hot? maybe I should relocate!

• She's gorgeous.

But I like that comment "My girl is hotter"... it made me go "awwwww"

• I live in Sicily. I don't know about the guys (haven't really considered them on an aesthetic point of view), but the girls are already pretty good looking.

As a side note I grew up with most of my cousins being considered exotics... sooo that's mainly the reason why I consider her about average.

That doesn't mean I don't consider her beautiful, it's just that I'm pretty used to that kind of beauty.

My girl is hotter AND more beautiful ***AND*** ABOVE ALL she has a fantastic personality.

• She's extremely attractive. She's got great features. However, she not the type of girl I would normally go for because her features seem very indistinct to me. I see beauty not in the attractiveness of just someone's nose or eyes, but in the way their entire face is balanced. Also I see beauty in someone's uniqueness, not just whether someone meets the standards.

I think she looks the most beautiful in the candid shot, personally. I'm one for natural beauty.

Now, I happened to notice in one of your comments that you mentioned you feel like a "plain Jane" sometimes, I took a look at your pictures. I don't normally make these comments and honestly I don't even know if I can make this one now because I try to ignore looks as much as possible, but I will say that your eyes and your facial shape really stands out and I think you look great. I don't know if it's the angles or lighting or what, but your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pics look really sexy and alluring! And now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'm going to go back to being shy and platonic haha... ;)

• shes alright nothing special

• She's not drop dead gorgeous,don't let the eyes fool you,they look scary actually! Her face is quite plain no features stand out to me,a guy would date her based on her body,wealth and fame but not the face. She aiiight but not drop dead gorgeous,I think the singer Sade Adu is drop dead gorgeous.

link

• See now that's more of a less retouched shot. You can still see the imperfections on her skin, but it gives her a warmer, more earthy quality. Unlike the pics above, which although are nice for a magazine editoial, don't have much of a "human" feel to them. Maybe it's because she's an artist, so the photographer wanted to highlight her as a person more.

• Hmm I'm not attracted to her at all, I think adrienne lima is one of the most beautiful women in the world incredible body and beautiful face... Each to his own I guess, I'm not really into this one...

• You are right, she is absolutely stunning. While I hate the importance that society places on beauty and fame I still wouldn't want to be as jaded as many of your respondents by saying or worse believing that she was average looking. Beauty should be appreciated for what it is. You are also extremely beautiful. So much so, I would consider a swim across the big pond just to take you to lunch.

• She is very sexy, but since she's not real . . . I would pass. Then again I am a guy, so I might not pass.

• She does look amazing but her eyes kind of scare me, like their not real. Especially in the first few pics. She's a little too good if you ask me.

• She is a very beautiful woman but not my type of girl. There is a difference between cute and beautiful and I would rather have cute. Of course I have this crush on a cute girl right now. And right now she is all I can think of. So right now I am bias. Plus they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

• Eh, she's ok. Nothing special, though.

• tooo fake for a real man.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't find her attractive enough to hook up with or ask out on a date.

• she is gorgeous

i think her eyes add to the exotic-ness

her eyes are dazzling! =)

i like the second one the best!

• When I first saw her picture I thought she was the bollywood actress aishwarya rai.

They do look similar

• yep she's a total hottie

• eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

• Who's your ideal woman? who would you crown the most beautiful woman in the world?

• Her cheekbones a bit too much for you? she's not really puffy, she just has really prominent cheekbones but whatever floats your boat! :D

• Exactly lol

=)

• Pretty. Not my personal taste, but she's pretty none the less.

• Breath-takingly, exotic.

• EWWWWW OMG! wow she's soooo fake rofl... sorry not my type

• It's not just you, she is gorgeous.

• She's pretty, but far too made up. Even in the last picture where I think she's the prettiest.

• she is very beautiful

but I know what she's missing: cuteness. there is no air of vulnerability to her, and I think that guys who go for that notice that it's not there.

i think she looks better in natural picture

• you masturbate to her?

• Lol no I just admire her. just because a girl thinks another girl is beautiful doesn't mean she's sexually attracted to her! I think it's a good thing to be able to admire someone elses's good traits, especially when girls can be so competitive.

• Lmao

sorry to disappoint

good one =)

• KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRREEAP

• she aight nothing special

• gross

• she is beautiful but I prefer cute to hot

• She is pretty, but she looks totally fake. Not natural like Cindy Crawford or Megan Fox.

• Too, euw

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 46

• I've seen her... I always thought she just looks a bit TOO model-esque and plastic. Her nose is too thin and pointy and her cheekbones are too high, and her eyebrows too rounded and 'perfected,' much like her nose and cheeks I suppose. And there's a little bit of lipstick by her upper lip that's, well, obviously lipstick. But then that's just me I guess. I'm not of the opinion that girls should always be entirely natural, but I think she looks too much like a mannequin. That and the 'powerful/intimidating' look never really was what I considered beautiful in the first place lol

She does have beautiful eyes though. I'd definitely love to have her eyes.

• First of all, that pic you posted of her that you say is candid is NOT CANDID. IT IS RETOUCHED, PEOPLE. Not to mention she is wearing lots of makeup. Anyone can look like this with the newest version of Photoshop; these software programs are really realistic looking. And if you're good at retouching, you really can make it natural looking.

And how do I know? Because 1) I am a model myself and I can tell a retouched shot from a regular one 2) I retouch professional photos with the program. Just look up Photoshop makeover on Youtube and you'll see how amazing these computer programs are. I have Adobe Photoshop CS3 and it rocks the sauce.

The "candid" actually is not only retouched, but there is a lighting box just above her head to give her the soft glow.

The full body shot was not so nicely retouched. You can easily see how the guy who did it sorta warped her hip with the Photoshop Liquify feature; looks like her leg is detaching from her pelvis. They did a better job on the other pics.

Now I don't know what she looks like in real life so it's not fair to say if I think she's "naturally" beautiful or not, but she probably is just as attractive as any other healthy young woman.

The pics are very nice though, and whoever the photographer is is very good with lighting techniques. I'm not a big fan of the full body shot tho. The leg bugs me.

• I know this is an old thread but its funny how the women found her hotter then the guys on here.

I think she's nothing special,its all fake,it looks too false.Fake eye lashes,the way her lips are done to make them look bigger,her eyebrows,it isn't natural beauty to me it is simpley another clone of airbrushing...they make these women APPEAR so unnaturally perfect is becomes boreing and standard,imho.

To me beautiful stands out,its natural and doesn't have to be perfect-she is just too edited.

• you should watch this video...it shows how distorted beauty is...

link

• Google her, she had plastic surgery. Yes, she's pretty, but then again everyone would be pretty if they surgically altered their faces to be that way.

• I think you're hotter :)

• Shes wow, amazing looking. If I came across a lady like that oh wow, I would have to pick my mouth off of the floor just to say hi.

• she's got perfect features, but she looks freaky.

• The second pic is the best one to really admire her beauty, but I think you're right, she'd be appreciated more as a exquisite painting.

• To me she looks like she was really, really pretty at one point, but she went and had to much plastic surgery, and now looks kind of creepy. She's still pretty, but her eyes look so huge, her cheeks look kind of awkward and fake, and her lips look like they have been puffed up. Her eyes are what really creep me out though...kind of like huge alien or bug eyes =/

• From my knowledge she's only ever had a nose job, and that's just be guessing although in some shots her nose isn't perfect. she was a singer when she was 15 and she looks exactly the same!

• The angle, lighting and photoshop could account for that. she's actually a friend of a friend and she's usually honest about things like that.

• Absolutely AMAZING eyes! They're weird tho, I think if I saw her in real life her eyes would kinda creep me out. But yea she's Gorgeous! Flawless skin too.

• Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5PI4cu_WI&feature=youtube_gdata

i agreed with you but then I found this

• aww all of these answers make me sad because I kind of look like her, I'm half pakistani, big green eyes, pouty lips, dark brown hair... =(

• man, she looks sooo hot in the 4th one.

• she's like a megan fox and nicole scherzinger cross! but yeah she is beautiful :)

• i think she's pretty! I can't believe how different the guys feel!

• i think she's very beautiful but like you said, too "fake". she's had a lot of work done and you can easily tell. I think a woman looks more beautiful when it looks like she was born that way, and didn't go under the knife, even if she did. Subtlety is key and claudia's procedures arent. She is beautiful, don't get me wrong, just not MY type of beauty.

• I'd go gay for her.

• she is STUNNING! and btw- so are you! you look like angelina jolie but you also have your own really exotic kinda look going on.

• Thats so kind of you :) I feel like a plain jane and I really admire beauty so thank you for that!

• She's a gorgeous woman!

• AcEMasTeR

Thinks I'm prettyHer eye color is nice and eyelashes but she kind of scares me like a lot ssry but I know she's persian she pretyy for sure but not as pretty as you say I think you lokk a lot better but sh is pretty maninly in the candid!

• SHE IS SO FAKE! LOL ITS INCREDIBLE OFOCURSE SHES BEAUTIFUL AFTER SHES BEEN PHOTOSHOPED AND DROWNED IN MAKEUP , TRUST ME SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT IN PERSON.

• I think she only looks pretty in the 2nd link, besides that she seems too dolled up. Natural beauty is a lot more stunning.

• Sooo gorgeous! She's very kitty-like. :]

• I know this is a really old question but whatever...

She is hot, there is no argument there. But she has a sort of harshness about her that keeps her from being truly gorgeous. She kind of reminds me of Angelina Jolie, actually...

• Wow she's pretty! This is how arab-persian woman look? whoa and I'm straight!

I don't get why guys gave such negative comments. She really Is pretty. She has gorgeous eyes and a very mature, sultry look that I could never pull off.

I find it interesting how all the girls gave her positive comments but the guys didn't. Weird.

• I love her boots in the last picture. I want em! I'd probably fall on my face wearing them but I totally want them!

• Wow, she is really gorgeous.

• toooo fake

• yeah she's a babe. I'm not too sure about the headgear, that's gotta go

• she looks fake! chances are that she doesn't look like that in real life.

• Agree. sad that mases of bumbling baffoons are drooling all over their keyboards at this manufactored trash

• Well I know her in real life ans she is actually very very beautiful, inside and out, please don't call her manufactured trash when all your judgung her on is a few photos

• Erm her names shaghayegh she used to date my best friends cousin hooman. the persian community in LA is close knit. she's not a huge celebrity or anything. hence why most people have never heard of her. I'm not claiming to be best friends with mariah carey or something.

• She's drop dead gorgeous

• More from Girls
    16