Guys, do you really hate makeup on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who are attractive with makeup tend to be attractive even without makeup.

To me, they are always more attractive without make up. I see through the fake paint, unless you are REALLY good at making it look like as if you were wearing none of it.

To be honest, I hate makeup.
    I only hate it when I see it.
    But I usually see it. Mascara and eyeshadow are my arch nemesises, but I also dislike eyeliner and blush and lipsticks (yeah lipstick is so unnatural._.) and foundation if it's too much. Also it looks really dumb when people re-draw their eyebrows after ripping them out, like, just leave them alone what are you doing

• Redrawing eyebrows is not pretty,,, BUT reshaping them is a must LOL don't tell me otherwise
      Also, MASCARA!! the last picture is for a girl with mascara without eyeshadow!! I think it makes her way more attractive

• I don't completely agree. It's mostly because I like your comments in gerneal :P lol

• Oh. Well, thanks :p

What Guys Said 11

• Thats a very personal question. I personally detest it on MY girl.. i like the Au Naturale look. i mean light make up is fine.. but keep it close to natural. no weird colors. many guys like make up but that is just because we are visual creatures. I like seeing fancy make up on girls... but just not MY girl.

• Now, that's convincing lol

• if you have to mask who you are, mask it to others, i'd rather see the real you, no artificial flavors lol

• Yes I do like some makeup on girls. However, I do not like it when a girl wears too much. Those first two girls are wearing a little too much for my liking.

• I couldn't care less. I still like her for her.

• I don't hate makeup, but I prefer natural. Some makeup is good especially if it's about the eyes, but when you start looking like a doll, or totally different from who you really are... then that's a huge turn-off. You're not only lying to the guy with a "fake" face, but you're also showing you lack confidence on yourself, and guys hate that.

• I don't think it's so much that guys hate ALL makeup on a girl. I think it has to do with TOO MUCH makeup. And obviously it depends on the occasion.

• but you do know these are photographs? and they're modified? and it's so unreal, like some fantasies off the life? just like something you can't grab it? insecure to value of self-identify.

• It's fine one way or the other. I don't have any strong feelings about it. Probably the same girl will look better with makeup than without it. But I can't see the effort in putting it on being worth it most of the time.

• I feel like like less is more.

• I prefer girls to be natural. Ok it's fine to put some but not too much. The photos that you posted are all models so it doesn't count to say if they are pretty or not

• The girls are attractive. I like makeup on girls but not too much though!

For example...

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1iex3nToZ1r982mk.gif

• As long as she isn't caked, I don't mind it. In fact I really like smokey eye.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys sometimes say: I like it when a girl has no make-up on, like Kim Kardashian..
    They don't know what they're talking about... most girls just suck at doing their make-up though, that can never be an improvement

• if you listen to what a man says he wants and see what he actually goes after you'll probably see two very different things.