Girls what color shirts/sweaters look best on blond guys?

and also any colors to stay away from?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your skin tone, the color of your eyes and your shade of blonde. You are not very descriptive but I will try to answer.
    If you are very fair-skinned, stay AWAY from white, yellow and pink.
    Blue, green, brown and purple are your friends, especially if your eyes are light.
    If you have a medium skin tone, I assume that every color can look good on you. Avoid orange at all costs though.

What Girls Said 3

• any kind of blue
    black
    white
    grey
    pale pink

stay away from purples, reds and greens. idk, iv never found those nice on a blonde guy.

• My brother is blond and dresses nice, I'd say. He has sweaters in dark blue, bordeaux red, and different types of grey. He avoids brown, yellow, orange, purple, green, beige and black (except for his suit)
    Important: Apart from his white and light blue dress shirts and the grey sweater (s), he doesn't wear light colours.

• White, grey, black and bluish colours (not bright blues, like grayish blues) I think look best on blond guys :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm blond too and blues, grays, khaki, black and white look best on me. reds and greens look bad on me anyways.