Girls: what looks better short hair, spiked hair or long hair on a buff dude?

Well I am a pretty buffed out guy and yeah I am just wondering what girls would prefer since I know there are a lot of the buff dudes who have spiked hair (normally douchebags) or long hair and yeah I want to know what you think looks good on a buff guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Anything except long, like the military type haircut a lot

• aha alright well my buddy has long hair and he seems to think girls dig it so lol :P

• @MarkyyG123 I am in a relationship but she understands it's a dream of mine that I've wanted to serve since being a kid because my grandpa and my great grandpa did it and if my dad was healthy he would of as well. So hopefully I can be stationed in the country if not a term or so outside is fine with me and good experience for when I want to apply for a local department.

• @kelly173815 Haha oh well, in time to come it'll be guarding famous character animation pieces :D When that time comes, and I hope your pin remains pretty much the same haha So that blokes all around the world can see what trust looks like :D :D [and I can borrow it permanently ;) haha]
      Haha good luck convincing the wives of that one :P They were single once too ;) haha

@Mr187canada , glad to hear it. It's a tough thing to ask of your girlfriend or wife. It's by no means easy but it does test the boundaries of your love and will strength it if it comes to that :) Sounds like a strong and long standing tradition, mate. I hope it does carry on to come. I do wish you all the best, hopefully see you on some joint ops in the future when I have a run in with some Canadian offcers haha And yeah, very much so, it is highly favoured withiin law enforcement domestically :)

• I think short hair looks the best, regardless of the amount of muscle mass :)

• as long as it isn't long hair im fine with it :)

• Definitely not long hair. Then it distracts your muscles😂 i think spiked hair or a nice buzzed head.(:

• aha loving this :P can't wait to show it to my buddy with long hair lol

• I prefer short hair on all guys. Unless you're a millionaire underwear model, then I don't care lol

• Short to medium hair looks best.

• I like fades

• So like a trim on top nothing short nothing big and fades on the side?

• There's different styles of fades so they're not just a boring hair cut. I also like David Beckham's hair

• semi-long ! always !

• 70s style with the hair gel

• u won't look good in my eyes no matter what you do with your hair with that muscle mass.

• Ey that's your preference and I respect that it's just like how I don't find skinny chicks or fat chicks attractive, and a girl I find attractive has to have a big ass and tits those are my preferences there a little too extreme but ey everyone's difference.

• If thats u in the picture, then ur hair is PERFECT that way

• lol yeah that's me and thanks not really worried about my hair it's a conversation me and a few buddies at the gym had today and one of them has long hair the other spiked and me it's the buzz cut aha so I said let me go ask it online and i'll tell the results tomorrow lol hopefully I'll be cutting my buddies long hair :P

• Lmao, well yup , u do that XD

What Guys Said 1

• Mohawk.

GET READY FOR THE REVOLUTION

• Lol I don't see that fitting a buff guy too well more like a skater or stoner type kinda guy.

• Yeah man, I dunno. The only haircuts I have are long hair... then shave it off and let it grow long again.