Would I look hot with a nose piercing?

I want to get a little diamond stud, but I'm scared it may not look cute or what side to get it on?

Any suggestions, or should I not get one?

Any others? Come on, help a girl out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a very pretty allready but it really doesn't matter if you get one or not. If a person thinks your sexy and attractive it shouldnt be just because of just your looks its should be your personality too. If you do get a piercing get it because you want it not because of somethin superficial.If it makes you happy just get it.

What Guys Said 5

• I love peircings, :)! If your going for a stud go on the right side of your nose. I think it looks great on the right side. But get a very little stud.. if it's too big it kinda looks like a shiney booger ;) haha.

• Leave it alone..you are pretty without it!

• im not a fan of piercings at all. your nose looks great the way it is.

• Even if it is just a very small diamond that sparkles like a little piece of glitter? LOL

• you look hot anyway, don't spoil it!

• I'd leave it alone.

What Girls Said 2

• I have my left nostril done with a little diamond stud and everybody seems to like it. They're cute and as long as you aren't always playing with them they look good. You're nose seems to have a pretty good shape to it so I would say go ahead, and if somebody doesn't like you just cause of it who cares, its your nose not theirs. And yea, I like the left side personally but either would look fine. =]

• I've always wanted a nose piercing but my husband doesn't like it so I won't get it. If I were to, I'd get mine on the left side. Those in India believe that if a woman gets her nose pierced on the left nostril, than her periods and child bearing will be easier. I looked that up when I wanted to get it done. I like knowing why other cultures get piercings.