Insecurities - we all have them. What ONE physical feature of yours causes the greatest level of insecurity? No shame. We all have them, right?

It could be a facial feature, scar, body shape... all I know is I have them just like eveyrone else...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 58

• Bust size. But then again, one can't expect to naturally have a large bust while simultaneously being as thin as I am :/

• I like myself a lot. Seriously I am very thankful about it. But when I was kid, my aunts made lots of jokes about my nose, even it is not so big. I was very conscious when I was a teenager. But now I know myself, I like it as it is. I like what I see.

• My belly.. six pack is not achievable.. no matter how hard I work out. Damn it! It's flat though, but I have high standards for myself. But in general I'm very pleased with the way I look.

• everything- i'm too tall, too skinny, I have not butt or boobs and my face is repulsive in my mind... but in reality i've accepted i'm completely proportional and healthy, and although I don't like my face it isn't a bad one, and therefore i've learned that my insecurities are just my imagination taking over and I overall i'm happy with my appearance (even though i still want some D's, lip fullers and a nose job lol)

• Whichever one you are in the profile pic -- I see two attractive ladies... but despite a compliment from a total stranger -- that doesn't at all change the perception that we have of ourselves. Everyday is a choice, isn't it?

• My height and also my boobs which seem disproportionately small for the size of my body. And my giant feet.

• so you wish you were taller?

• @PinkyTheLlama: Oh I know, and my SO likes them of course. The problem with small boobs is that it seems like I can't properly fill out shirts, and especially if they're low cut.

• Damn, you're tall.

• My hands. Ever since I was born they've been creepy. They're skinny and crooked and wrinkly. The skin is just weird and different than the rest of my body. And all through school everyone told me I had gross witch hands.

And, I guess I wish my boobs were perkier. I lost a lot of weight, and they went too.

• My face. I'm really ugly. I keep myself fit and thin so I'm happy with my body but i don't hav have a good looking face to go with it. Unfortunately most people card about the face more than the body. So I'm extremely insecure.

• My nose is too big and so are my pores. And my skin is super white, which I don't mind except you can see absolutely every flaw!

• My bust size. I absolutely hate my breasts. I'm not happy with my weight either. I'm average size but I still hate my body.

• You being here -_- asking ridiculous questions..

• Mmm I have a perfectly circular brown birthmark on my shoulder, other people don't hardly notice it, but I hate it, and my short stubby toes.

• I have a little back acne and that's annoying. Uhh I wish my hair was better but that's all I can think of. And I bigger butt even though I already have one. Or bigger boobs either or.

• i don't have any body insecurities. i have anxiety though so i always scare myself out of everything

• My stretch marks from pregnancy

• i got my days where i just hate my whole physical appearance tbh but the one that i hate is my nose ahha i just find it awkward :") hahahaha

• My nose are my least favorite feature, I was thinking about getting it done but don't know if I'll ever go through with it

• A little scar in my eye brow that i got when i was little, i fill it in with eye brow pencil but when i have no make up on it looks so horrible i hate it

• Well I'd say how my motorcycle accident left my leg fucked up looking, I'd have to see a plastic surgeon about getting it to look normal again.

• My aunt had a motorcycle accident when she was in university, and there are scars on her leg. I've always thought they were cool, they made her look like a survivor.

• If I could figure out how to post pictures on here I would but my leg still isn't done healing. I have a small machine attached to it that's helping the hole heal/ close up faster. Hopefully it'll be off next month.

But yea I have tons of scars everywhere, it was a pretty serious accident.

• My thighs. Fucking thunder thighs here.

• Have your thighs always been an issue for you?

• Nah, generally I don't care. But, you said to choose one physical insecurity, and I don't think anything is wrong with me.

• Choosing one is rather difficult XD My chubiness I guess

• You could never tell that based on your profile pic... very pretty face that seems proportionate to the rest of your body!

• thank you :)

• I do have insecurities but they are more like " im not good enough" insecurities. Like i always think they can find someone better, who has bigger boobs, or butt or funnier or smarter, i always feel like im not good enough.

• It seems that emotional insecurity runs much deeper and more intensely than simply physical insecurities...

• I have scars on my legs. Motorcycle accident years ago.

• love scars on people. it makes them have so many histories that i want to ask about

• Yes but they look terrible & remind me of what may have been. Mostly bad memories.

• Having small boobs. D;

• My calves. I love midi skirts but can't wear them because they make my calves look very thick. Luckily I can fake a cleavage with push up bras, but the only way for me to fake proportional legs is always wearing mini.

• Well - as someone who is a fan of women's legs -- its hard for me to complain about a woman wearing a mini!

• I am sorry about that -- I would not dare try to relate... wouldn't be fair.

• That's okay, it's nothing I can't at least cover if I never learn to accept it ^^

• my legs, they're so short.

• If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

• that's cool... not unusual at all for a college undergrad! :)) thanks for answering!

• hhah you're welcome :)

• My skin I have lots of scars from childhood also its very sensitive the slightest thing leaves a scar :/ & I have to use special laundry detergent its a pain in the ass

• My fucking nose.

• I don't like my hair, I keep on rebonding it every year, just don't like my curly hair.

• I love my curls! Why do you hate your curly hair?

• I feel messy and not in a great look with curly hair, straight hair suits me better and I could style the way I want.

• Dark circles under my eyes :(

• My nose! Rhinoplasty all the way... eventually

• More from Girls
    28

What Guys Said 23

• My body. I'm thin and underweight. My arms look small too. I do have some muscle but enough to look like a man. I'm trying to gain muscle and weight but it's so hard to do. If I can get myself to exercise and eat more then I will be very satisfied with my body.

• I would say my eyebrows probably. I have thick eyebrows, some people don't like it, but others do say they like thick eyebrows. I'm not too insecure about them though, it's not something that I hate when I look in the mirror, it's more a "Hmm, they could be a little thinner, but whatever, dgaf".

• Why dont you get them waxed or pluck them a little your self with tweezers

• I do pluck them a little, but as I said, I really don't care that much. Most people like them, but there are two or three that don't and sometimes just one person is needed to boost some insecurities.
      But I'm good, I like them. Thanks by the way :)

• My back... among its problems the most visible is swayback, where the lumbar section curves in a bit too much. Not a huge amount but enough to make me self conscious.

• Elf ears. Not kidding. But they curl back inward, so the overall shape is normal, but they have pointy tips going inward.

• My chest i have something know as Pectus carinatum (pigeon chest) which makes it stick out and distorts my lower body.

• I have acne on my back and I can't get rid of it at all.

Other than that, I look fabulous.

• My lips. They are kinda large and look a little puffy. I try to forget about them, but whatever. I'm just happy I have lips.

• I have way more than one, I couldn't possibly choose.

Big nose.
    Recessed asymmetrical jaws.
    Weak chin.
    Uneven ears.
    Somewhat yellow teeth.
    Dark circles around eyes.
    Receding hairline.
    Hips are too wide.
    Shoulders are too narrow.
    Skinny wrists.

• My hair is starting to thin. I take propecia for it but it's a gamble whether or not it will work.

• My entire life.

• None i got over insecurities in middle school

• My height. I wish I was taller.

• How tall and what would you like to be?

• @Asker I'm 5'4" and I'd honestly be happy being anything 5'8"+

@talldude sorry to hear that bro

@BelleGirl21 you're too kind as always

• @CRamos3 I'm 5'4" and I'd honestly be happy being anything 5'8"+

• My skin. I tend to have breakouts from time to time, my biggest insecurity. I have sensitive skin.

• My jaw. I have sort of a double chin and my lower jaw doesn't jut out enough so I look like I have an overbite. Nobody notices it but me, but I can't look at photos of myself from the side.

• Yes, I have a hideous scar on my wrist from being purposely burnt by a lit cigarette.

• Hairy fat and ugly body.

• Hairy arms.

• Just one? O_O
    could list a ton lol
    ummm, ima say face in general... lol

• i am really skinny and scrawny, and i hate my curly hair and my lips

• Im sure this is nothing you haven't heard before... but the gym, maybe?

• i hit the gym for months i barely gained muscle i have hyper fast metabolism

• I'm balding at 21, I'm screwed in the dating scene :-\

• My crooked nose and droopy eyelid. :(

• I had very bad acne for about 4 years. I'm on antibiotics for it and it has improved but I still have some scars from it.

Otherwise, I'm a little weird. I'm very insecure in general but I don't have the normal insecurities (I really don't worry about my penis size for example).

• To be 100% honest, there isn't one thing about myself I would change. As arrogant as it sounds, I am the perfect man in every possible way to women and my track record has proven this time and time again for years. Again, I am saying this only to answer the question and, frankly, I can care less if it bothers or makes anyone jealous. It is what it is and I was blessed with very attractive, wealthy and intelligent parents who passed all three on to me as their only son.

• There's always room for improvement somewhere. If not physically then intellectually, emotionally or spiritually.