GAGers! what are your thoughts when it comes to drawn brows?

title says it all!! What are your thoughts when it comes to drawn brows?
img3.owned.com/.../the_girl_of_many_faces_540.jpg
s2.quickmeme.com/.../...5aa2afb254e50f04a3df24.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Some look okay and some look horrid. Either way, sucks for them having to do that crap everyday LOL...

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know, brows can just make a face look ten times better. I think you're talking about the girls who make it obvious though. Every girl I know draws on their eyebrows, only one or two of them go overboard. When done right, it looks really good and looks completely natural.

• They seem very unnatural this is why I don't like.
    But there is another type, they do partially. It starts in the middle of the eyebrow. That, is more natural let me say.
    Personally I don't do. But I have some friends, who applies it because they don't have eyebrows. They seem ok to me. Hey I don't judge actually! I just want them to be happy about their looks.

• I am not a fan. It usually looks quite distasteful and bad. Especially when they overdo it.

• It looks ridiculous. I don't see the point in shaving them off just to draw them back on again. If you can't pluck or wax them yourself just go to a professional every month. It only costs about $10. Although you have to be careful with that. One of them kind of ruined mine so I do have to fill in a little area where it's bald.

• Gross. Natural brows look way better. I would never do that.

• NO... just no

• Most of the time, they don't look good when they are entirely plucked & redrawn. I don't see the point of it. We can give them good shape by eyebrows pencils & regular plucking.

• A lot of girls over due it to the point where it looks like triangles... I think it looks bad... Yeah you can shade in your eyebrows but just a little bit... Not a lot. I dont shade in my eyebrows because it looks ridiculous!

• Not a fan most look unreal.

• Don't like it :/

• I don't draw mine. I can't even draw a symetrical face and I have thick eyebrows too. I salute those who draw them nicely everyday my grandma was too lazy so she just got them tattooed.

• not a fan of them..

• Not nice, I prefer natural way like embroidery eyebrow

• Not a fan of it.

• HER=I look good
    ME =What was she thinking :p