Any cheap smartphone suggestions please!?

Smartphones ranging from $150-200 and which cellphone do you have and how good is it?

Any phones would do as long as they'r cheap and worth the money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Android have cheaper phones not just expensive, so Google shop for androids or go on ebay and put in your maximum price and click on new only so you can get an idea of which phones are cheaper than go to a shop and get.

• I was hoping people could tell me about there phones and the pros and cons of buying a cheaper phone.

• Which phone do you've now?

• Xperia Z1. This one I got on a deal, but are usually kinda expensive. There are cheaper ones in the Xperia line. I'm used to bigger screens and things like that, and to me, the galaxy y was ok. It didn't do everything my current phone does, but it's definitely ok for a smart phone. The battery is really good to, and I'm a very heavy user. I've used cheap and expensive, and most my cheap phones had better battery apparently, it's because they use less screen or something.

What Girls Said 3

• Try an older edition iPhone. You can get a brand new iPhone4 from apple for free if you purchase it with a plan. You can also find them used or refurbished online for like 50-100 bucks.

• Get like an iphone5. Don't get a 4 because the more iphones that come back the more the older ones glitch out. I've had androids and iphones and i like the iphone better. Sure it sucks when the older models come out but the androids glitched out more with just getting it. It would close out of all my apps...

• You can get an brand new iPhone 5 from apple for free if you buy the plan which makes a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 2

• For budget smartphones, I've found that the Lumia 520 from Nokia is very good. It's a Windows phone, but it outperforms budget Android phones and it's $60-100 depending on where you buy it. Android simply doesn't perform well on low end points. Too many processes running on the background. You can lock those down on a Windows phone. I also much prefer the dialer on the Lumia phones. Everything is connected in the address book. You can email, text, call, or even post to Facebook from the address book.

• I replaced a galaxy s 3 with the Lumia 520, and I loved it far more. I upgraded to a Lumia 1020, but that's a much more expensive phone without a contract.

• If you want an android, then save up a little extra and get a Nexus 5. They are developer phones that run stock Android 5.0.

• They start at $349.

• Definitely good Android if u want a budget smartphone!