What hair colour would I suit?

I am thinking of doing something new with my hair something different, not something everyone will have what do you think i would suit?:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Don't do anything. God made you the way he wants and I think its an insult to God telling him you don't like the way he made something. Everybody looks best with their natural hair color

• Okay if thats what you think :)

• Honestly, blue! Might seem extreme but try a blue wig on first, u have one of those faces that would really get away with a wild colour.

• Hahaha yeah thats a good idea, i could try wigs haha

• Always helps to try first before u commit to something u might look in the mirror and go arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

• first I tought you were blonde but the brown hair looks better on you, I guess it is.

• so you think brown look better?:)

• no filter now

• ow yeah I see, you look like someone my age in that pic but it is dark.
      when I mean dark I mean it is hard to say but you look more exclusive with the darkred-brown hair

• I think your natural hair. Blond might not work for you lol.

• Dark dark Purple

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe a natural reddish/brown hair colour that would be really pretty on you! But of course you're beautiful anyway!!! :)

• Light brown

• A reddish brown or a brownish red.