Could I pull off bangs? Should I do it?

I have asymmetric bangs now which can't really be seen amymore which sometimes don't really help. Now i am thinking about getting bangs. don't know if I could. I did it once in 8th grade but can't remember how I looked and I don't have pics. I'll post a pic with bangs from a virtual makeover site tomorrow because I am on my phone now and can't copy url, but I am curious without any influence, if it would based on my avatar. I don't want like super straight bangs. . (My best friend said it looks weird though... and my mom said it would look good ) i am so confused lol

• yes, go for it
  • no to bangs, stay with assymetric
so this is how it would look (except my hair is darker) fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/.../...888302_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• They would be perfect for you because you have a bigger forehead. When I had them they were ugly because I barely have a forehead lol

What Guys Said 6

• hey man you look nice both ways :D but try the bangs out gurl!

• I am afraid! haha

• no you will look pretty damn pretty! and hey where ya been? hahaa

• haha. Maybe I'll give it a shot when I go on vacation so if it doesn't look good, I won\\t have to face my whole class and my driving instructor who says he's never seen a girl to look good with bangs XD I've been on, just not as much lately :D

• I think bangs would look mighty fine on you. In your pic you like Jennifer Lawrence, and I'm pretty sure she can pull off anything. Go for it.

• yep bangs would look good on you :D

• bangs like your mom said

• It looks good dude.

• Wtf is bangs

What Girls Said 5

• I think you could pull them off.

• I think they would look really cute on you. Just keep in mind the extra time styling them and you will be a med students. Bangs look horrendous when people don't take the time to do them properly. I say go for it.

• We'll since u do have a bigger forehead it'll work for you. Also, what type of hairstyle do u plan on having with bangs.

• like in that virtual makeover pic, since my hair is naturally wavy. Any better ideas?:) That take very little time, since I don't have much time in the morning before I have to go to school

• I like it better with bangs

• yeah i think bangs would look good on you. go for it!