What do you think of these for back to school?

i have a pretty chill sense of style, I like to be comfortable but I don't want to look frumpy...what do you think of these as just relaxed clothes?

P.S. I'm not going to college to pick up guys, but don't want to look UNattractive either...what would you think of a girl who wore this kind of stuff?

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the last pants are pretty cute... like they give a really chill vibe :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing wrong with those close looks nice I think that the nebula shirt looks really cool

P.S Its your personality that makes you attractive not what you wear

• not really a fan of the army pants but I like the two shirts they're really cute

and the armani pants are ok I don't really see a lot of girls wear them tho

What Girls Said 3

• the tshirt are cool but the pants are really not nice especialy the first one. they're really dated. but if y don't care about that then whatever you're comfortable in and you can be confident wearing. there's no point in wearng stylish (casual) clothes if it's gonna make you feel uncomfortable.

• Its fine no one dresses up in college I usually roll out of bed and wear sweats to class so whatever you wear is not a big deal!

• I don't like the pants, but the shirts are okay.