Who else can't stand the checker box trend for this Fall?

I usually love new styles and trends, but...I can't stand checker styled things. Honestly too much checkers is scary. What are somethings you can't stand in fashion?

link

link

some is ok I guess, but still...

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely agree. I think a lot of checkered tops look really masculine. In the second link, it looks like they just borrowed their boyfriends' shirts to run a few errands.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't really make me think of checkers if that's what their getting at.

What Girls Said 3

• i have a checkered blazer jacket with a detachable hoodie which I bought last year before the stupid checkered craze came on, and now that everyone's wearing checkered tops, I don't feel like wearing it anymore and it sucks. I have a lot of pieces of clothings that I buy before they become a trend, then when it does, I can't wear them anymore because I'd just look like everyone else.

• I like plaid, but not buffalo plaid too much, I especially hate the kind where it's like a neon color. I got a black & white buffalo plaid flannel the other day, mainly cause they didn't have normal plaid in my size, and I guess I like it okay. Sometimes if it's like super fitted with a neon color it looks weird, but if it's a sort of smaller buffalo plaid in just black, white, red, etc. it's fine. Maybe a little overplayed.

• lol I actually have a checkered shirt like the pink one in link 2 expect longer sleeves and bigger checkers. I think they look cool and this may surprise you, but I get a lot of compliments about it and I even influenced a couple of my friends to get shirts like it.

The only kind of fashion I can't stand is brand name clothing like Hollister and such. All their clothing is plain apart from their company name labeled across the t-shirts and pants in capital letters and it bugs me soooo much that people actually buy that crap for $50. I think most people wear it just to fit in.