Bleached hair on a guy?

I have medium length, dark brown hair. I've been thinking of just changing it up and going blonde. I'm not planning on doing the "so blonde it's almost white" hair, but more of the type where if you didn't know me before you would think it's my natural hair color.

My only concerns are:

1. Would dark facial hair with blonde hair look terrible/trashy? As in a little bit of stubble?

2. As my hair grows back in, would that look bad? This isn't something I want to do permanently, just a one time for fun thing.

What do girls think about guys who color their hair? Too fake/girlish?

I actually went ahead and did this. I posted it two days ago, don't know why it didn't submit until now.

Pic is in my profile. I guess it didn't turn out too bad. Never doing it again though. Fun and interesting experience at least haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's gross on a guy don't do that dark hair on a guy is good I think a guy is gay when he dyes his hair a different color!

What Girls Said 7

• It does not look even remotely natural on you. Sorry. :/

I really do not like that color.

• eww ewww and ewwwww!

your hair will in acouple of days/week will turn slightly orange...

• NO. never

• noo unless you are gay its weird when guys highlight or bleach their hair !its ok if they dye it dark to cover grey ,but I think dark hair guys are way sexy or shaved heads are nice too

• Gross

• I looked at your pic. It doesn't look bad but I think you would look better with brown hair.

• No, don't bleach your hair.

What Guys Said 1

• I would never do that.