Whats the difference between what your guy wears, and what you want.?

Whats the difference between what your guy wears, and what you want him to wear ? Do you like his sense of fashion, or does he have none ? What does he wear that you would sneak into the garbage when secretly cleaning, lol . If you were to, like on a tv show ? Like, on "Scrubs" when Jordan throws out Dr . Cox's "M . See . Hammer" pants on him, without him knowing, lol ?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL . My girlfriend, over the period of a couple of years, totally made-over my closet . Some of my favorite jeans and t-shirts were covertly disappearing and being replaced with others .

I was a little perturbed about it at first because she was making me over . But after I started getting compliments from friends and co-workers on my new style, I had to give her some thanks . I discovered that most of my friends and co-workers thought I was totally out of touch with fashion reality but were too nice to tell me .

What Girls Said 5

• This is going to sound really cheesy, but I honestly love how my boyfriend looks in anything . He doesn't dress like a GQ model, but I think that's what I admire most . He's comfortable in anything and could give a rat's ass what other people(except me) think about it . I also figure that just because I'm dating him, that doesn't give me the right to tell him what to wear . I'd get mad if he tried doing that to me . I'll make suggestions here and there but not because I'm trying to change his style .

• Lol I'm quiet lucky were I live guys from like 17 up have a lot of style and wear lovely clothes so never have to worry about being embarrassed about what a guy I'm with is wearing ! Lol so girls move to england and Ireland if you want guys with style lol . ! But personally I think if your with the guy you obviously met him and liked him when he was wearing them clothes you can't get with him and want to change him that's wrong

• My guy likes to wear things that I think look good on him. He tells me that, as a girl, I definately have a better sense of style than he (although I think he does alright on his own). I suppose I'm a lucky girl; other boyfriends I have had weren't such good dressers and didn't really care if I liked their outfits or not.

• I prefer surfer or sporty guys. From clean cut to kind of bad boy shaggy I don't know. Like as long as you can pull it off. Be original :)

but I definitely think that guys should try to stay at least a little update with current styles. If us girls are gonna keep trying as hard as we do. It wouldn't kill y'all to put in a little effort :)

• It all depends for me . My guy has a great style so I guess I never have to worry about if he's on the down low . I love my boyfriend's fashion sense . He wears t-shirts and those sexy white collar shirts . He also wears one of those amazingly sexy hoodies . Jeans and sexy boxers . Lol but if I were to EVER throw something out . It would definitely be the tie-dye t-shirt he apparently loves because its really "springy" .

Other then that . If I were to be with a guy who wasn't all fashion-able but dressed up fine enough . I'll probably just shop with him and have him buy stuff from American eagle ha . Other then that, anything that the dude is comfortable with .

What Guys Said 2

• I'm usually on the other side of it and redress my girl-friend - they usually like the attention and me specifically picking out what I like to see them in - plus a girl usually does not complain when you take her out shopping and buy her new clothes - of course I let her do her thing sometimes - but eventually they'll follow my lead, style and otherwise .

I see everything as a costume, and not as something that holds any real weight to who they are, other then, well, maybe they just don't know what to wear, or are confused

• LOL I saw that episode ! Now I want some . :(

• Lol, and I don't know what happened to the way I spelled "M . See Hammer ? "