What do girls look at when they see a guy ( what turns them on ) arms, face etc.

What do girls look at when they see a guy (what turns them on ) arms, face etc.

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on what about them attracts me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• absolutely nothing. like right now my mood is tha ti feel like crap ...that means everything and everyone is crap to me. ok done .

0|0
    1|0
  • Lets see, I like the body (if they have a decent one) and the face, if those two things aren't ok then its a no-go, unless they have a good personality. I really like preppy boys, like that dress preppy because its cute to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • -eyes

-smile

-teeth

-tan

-skin

-the way he carries himself, and the way he acts around his friends

-arrrrms! OMG I love a mans arm and chest area..

0|0
    0|0
  • arms, and shoulders. gosh I melt when I see a guy with nice arms and broad shoulders. mm. :)

and face, cheeky/big smile, and shoes. he has to have nice shoes. nike nike dunks hightops, and sh*t like that. I'm a londoner, what can I say. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what their best feature is... for example if he has a great body but his face sucks, I'll usually focus my attention towards the body more than the face. Know what I'm sayin'?

0|1
    0|0
  • face, style, hair. I'm big on fashion so if he dresses nicely I'm won over. and for some reason I am attracted to high-maintenance males. these attractions of mine might explain why I always end up spotting out the gay men. ahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.