If I'm 5'5 and a size 9 in jeans, am I considered fat?

Ok so I'm 5'5 and a size 9 and I wanna know like if you guys saw me walking by you would you think I'm fat? I need your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry I am trying to give you an honest answer is this your size..

www.ebay.com/.../390967726104

• I'm not a girl so I don't really know how to interpret dress sizes lol but I'm guessing you're not even fat. I'm fat.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 4"11 and a size 6 not far behind. I'm referred to as thick though bc I have a pretty big booty lol.. you're not fat. (:

• More power to the booty.

• YASS GIRL! It's so much better to have a little meat on your bones than to look horribly skinny and unhealthy. Your size along with your height sounds average and healthy! No worries (:

• Your average height and size sound good, ohh have you visited that website what real women look like, Google it!! It really helps :) right now im 4'11" & currently a size 8 jeans, & squeeze into a dress style 8 yay! According to my bmi tho I'm overweight :(

BMI Categories:
    Underweight = <18.5
    Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
    Overweight = 25–29.9
    Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Calculate your own to get a better sense!!

• I don't know why.. but I thought your screen name was latinosize2.. was about to ask if a latino size 2 is an us size 9 lol

• Mmm.. My friend is 5'1 and a size 8 and I don't consider her fat. I'd say somewhere between average-chunky.
    People's bodies ate different and have diff proportions and shit so its hard to tell by just using height weight and pants size.

• I don't know i have ranged from sizes 0 to 7.. and at seven i felt pretty big.. are you comfortable? do you feel fat? it just depends