I bought a new dress, what do you think? (:?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of factors on buying a dress. First off, to answer your question. Yes, it looks great. I agree with the other guy's assessment. Now, it all depends upon what your wearing it with. If you want the dress to stand out, don't be wearing anything too much. Plus because it's got some yellow in it, and some green. I'd go for something that would match that color. Overall, you want to color cordintate a little, miss, and match, those fun things that woman love to do. The question, now, after knowing if your even getting the dress in the first place, is if it's comfortable. You want to feel comfortable with what ever you wear, so choose that factor in with anything you wear. Of course high heels, your shit out of luck. If you have something, that makes your but stand out, but apslutely looks unconfrotable to me, and looks even worse on, because of walking everywhere in them, plus they hurt so much they look like.

So, you know you what I mean, hopefully, and hopefully I answered you question. Now, here's my other question here... Is that the dress, you want, or is there another in mind. I work in retail. Sometimes, there's other choices too. You've always have to have a back up. Sometimes it's about miss matching another dress, finding the energy is better. So, mainly do what I said, at the same time, be you, because you are a woman. From what it looks like too, you've got some taste. So at the end, why ask us that question? Does is look good? Of course it is. And if it didn't look good. At least I'd tell you :) Plus, even after that, I wouldn't be saying anything bad about your body. And that's of course me, being blunt, and putting that out there, because woman don't like themselves... hold on... sexiest thing... men don't like seeing our figure in the mirror either. So, no that dress didn't look fat at all, and also brings out the ass, in which is a factor :) No offense, if taken back from my last comment :)

• I got 2 of these dresses in different patterns. They are extremely comfortable, cheap and will be great for summer coming up! Main reason I bought was because it was comfortable, second reason I did like the dress, my taste. Thanks for the comment. :D

• From what I gathered the woman like it more lol. The guys on here, are a little more on what looks good, "your curves". I've got enough of them, that's for sure lol. But the point is, do you like them. And that's of course a yes :) Just don't kill any kangaroos lol... and I'm sorry to see that other guy's answer... Eat more? How about shoving you know what, up his you know what... Anyway, had to say something... That was just not a right thing to say, and even in that context. There wasn't even a description of why he even felt that way. It was a personal attack, and wasn't right. Your look beautiful :) Good job with the dress, and hope you enjoy it, with little kangaroos dead in the process I hope lol.

• I didn't expect many guys to click onto a question about dresses to be honest. Don't worry I don't plan on killing any roos, had a close encounter when one jumped in front of my car though :/// That's okay, that guy didn't offend me. I know I eat enough, I actually eat too much so it doesn't bother me. He's just trying to make himself feel better maybe. Thank you, for your contribution to the question I appreciate it! :)

What Guys Said 19

• Ehhh... not a fan. You like you're wearing a carpet.

What happened to simple, bright, solid colors?

• Hahah, maybe I was going for that carpet kinda look, all good we all have dif taste. Thanks for opinion

• Hey I know you. . . your the girl that wants to kill a kangaroo

Anyway the dress looks good, very Aussie

• I don't want to kill a kanga!! :( You do haha!

Is it Aussie? :P Lolll thanks though

• Well it's not illegal here, but they might wonder what significance it has for you. Why do you want to?

Ahhh yes that's very true! Haha

• It's not? That's good news ! I want to kill one because they look strong and I don't usually get to fight with animals, they might be a worthy opponent for me. If I win my next target will be the Canadian moose

• Fap fap fap... ;)

• Ooooh la la!!!

• I think you posting this as anonymous, yet sending us a link to your instagram, was kinda dumb, brooke.

• I think you're just trying to show off your figure. Amiright?
    Honestly, not a fan of the dress but you're definitely hot judging by your profile pic.

• Accentuates your figure. Nice!

• What was the point of being anonymous. It says your name on your instagram account.
    Also just Damn your fine

• *Zipping mouth.*

• Great, now I have to find my eyeballs that just popped out. And how exactly am I supposed to do that without eyes? Great, just great.

• Eh I'm not a fan of it honestly. It looks too much like someone's drapes.

• It matches the wall. That's the 2nd thing I noticed.

• If fits you well. I think the pattern is ok. Not bad or great

• Pretty cool pattern. I like it.

• Everything looks good on a body like that :D

• Aww.. I've driven

• I see the captions on your picture. I understand why you're posting this. Way to go?

• blends well with the wall

• Someone should feed you.

• An asshole is what you are. We should feed you, is what it comes down to. So you can shut your face up. What a disrespectful thing to say, and to a woman none the less. Do you know woman have more of a less self esteem than men do. That's just a proven fact within itself. So, who do you think you are, saying she's got to eat more... I'm so sorry for people like yourself.

• Like Yoda, you talk hmmm.

What Girls Said 14

• You have a killer body. I am so fucking jelly haha!
    As for the dress, I love it.
    would wear/10.

• It's beautiful AND different. It looks killer on you!

• Is that really you because you're account looks like a fan account for fitness. If it is then it seems like you take care of yourself well and that's a pretty dress. :)

• It's my motivation instagram account. I post other people and myself, progress etc. :) fitness is a hobby and that's one way I keep motivating myself haha and thank you

• I love accounts like that to :) Sure go ahead! afterall that's what I made the account for :D

• Haha coolness

• Its beautiful. Something different, dont be looking like everyone else. March to the beat of your own drum.

• It would've looked better if it was just one color.

• It is verry nice.. im hooked on the pattern of the dress. .. an on top of that you wear it very well so overall i rate it 5/5 you have my honest opinion

• the dress looks ok

• I love it.

• not a fan of the dress but your figure is nice! :)

• Well, i love these kind of dresses. I think its sexy, plus ur body helps, it makes it look great.

• I'm not into dresses, but I like this one.

• Looks great!

• You have such an amazing body! Awesome dress:)

• It's cute I love bodycon dresses