How much worse do I look without makeup?

Look at my profile picture, first one is with makeup, second is without. I hate not wearing makeup because I feel like I look horrible with out!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great! What you don't want to do is look like a completely different person when you take it off. You do a good job of looking about the same :) I wear mascara and gloss when I'm at school and work and that's all I usually need. When I'm really going out I'll go ahead and pay up my eyes. But I don't want to meet a guy with all that makeup on and when he sees me without, I look like a zombie or something.

What Guys Said 14

• You look great both ways, the simple without makeup look is the most adorable and attractive look imo. But even when you wear make up you do it splendidly.

• if you hate not wearing make-up then you're definetely insecure MWAHAHAHAHAH

• I think you look beautiful either way. But the no makeup one is not a flattering picture. The light is not good, and one can't see your eyes. Personally, I'm not a big fan of make up in general. I think you should tone it down a wee bit, but that's just me.

• *Zipping mouth.*

• Your frigging adorable girl

• Your lighting conditions are different at both occasions. But i find you pretty.
    Actually, only lipstick and a eye liner is enough to enhance your beauty.

• Adorable either way.

• You are cute both ways.

• You look really nice in both pics.

• Not much different

• You look better when yo make up...

• You look fine both ways. the makeup didn't make that much of a difference

• obviously with make up. That's what make ups are for right? but it's not a major difference.

• You look about the same. The makeup didn't change your face much. Your eyebrows look bigger on the photo on the left which is better.

What Girls Said 8

• Who ever is putting it in your head that you need to wear makeup to look pretty is lying to you. Even if it is yourself. Everyone is beautiful. No matter who they are. You have to believe that those who are judging you based on you with or without makeup are not your real friends if they do not accept you for your real skin complections and looks. Just remember makeup is fake and anyone who likes you solely because you wear makeup and look good because of it, is also fake themselves. They are fake in telling themselves that fake caked on beauty products, that clog your pores and cause you to look older faster and make you get wrinkles faster because of its weight on your skin and its chemicals that harm you too, are good for you.

• I truly think you are over reacting.

You are indeed a very VERY PRETTY girl without the makeup, and it is so nice to see that you do not overdo it when you do wear it... Less is often more. :)

I think you may have just a few little insecurities that you need to address.

• you are very pretty without, you just picked a bad quality photo with awful lighting. if you took a clear photo when you were out in public not relaxing at home i think youd look just as nice

• no. it is just a kind of delusion because you did it very much. you look more natural not horrible. try to lessen the make up by time. and you will find that you can do okay without it.

Make up doesn't add to or lessens the 'beauty' from the natural looks that you have. it adds different shades to it. especially when you are above average looking.
    wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../Taylor-No-Makeup.jpg

also makeup doesn't let tiredness and different natural effects on the face be visible. it hides them. so adds and keeps the face into a level. that is what you experience when you make up.

when you are average with some visible flaws and below average some forms of make up can be changing on your face. it can make your face more appealing from the natural looks.

but that is not the case in you. you are average but you do not have a flaw looking natural. so you should not be worried.

also there is nothing wrong with makeup. it is very old and relevant between women and in some periods between men (mostly eye liner) to add to themselves physically. but you should not be obsessed with it.

• Wow girlie your gorgeous... Your pic with no makeup you look tired and lightning is different..

• did you dye your lashes or your eyebrows/hair?

• You just look tired and your face is less defined, but otherwise you look like yourself.

• you look fine without makeup. you still look pretty. you have nice facial features. dont be so hard on yourself!