What does it fell like to wear a school skirt?

At school I see girls wearing skirts with no tights and have always wondered what it feels like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm boyish and also don't like wearing skirts. But it feels cold. And exposed. But it also feels/looks more natural than wearing tights. But some girls like wearing skirts/dresses because it's comfortable and loose. I prefer sweatpants because they're loose and comfortable but I can also sit however I want or do flips across the room or ninja stunts or something whenever I want to, you know? LOL

• You could do the same in a skirt or dress, it's just a little more, "secure" when doing it in pants

What Girls Said 6

• Comfortable, fun and even a little flirty, with or without tights. I'd also add a feeling of free and airiness.

• It makes it feel a lot more breezy between the legs, which is really nice in the summer. Although you have to make sure you don't expose too much, lol.

• I feel more free in skirts without thights but in winter I do wear leggings or jeans because they are warmer than skirts and thights.

• In the summer its really nice. But i always wear shorts under skirts so make sure I won't flash...

• Reall nice in the summer got a breeze and even when ur wearing tights its really comfy

• Not a fan of skirts. it's really irritating.

• So, why answer?

• So why the change?

• Wtf are you talking about lol

What Guys Said 2

• I've never worn a skirt but I have a kilt before and it was honestly pretty comfortable.

• Men were the first ones to wear skirts, heels as well. VS was also originally meant for men. The original store had a deers head over it, to represent men and the point of the store was to help men find sexy clothes for their women. Women just sort of, like everything else, took over

• The heel story is where there was a king (guy) once, who was really short, the heel hadn't existed yet, and he wanted to be somehow, taller, so, he had his shoemaker, make him a shoe. Guess what shoe the man made? Yep, you guessed it... the heel

• Got a lot more flexibility but annoying at times when it windy cause skirt blows up