If you can see a girl's underwear, or what type it is, does it mean she is a slut?

In high school, my friend, who is probably lying, but what the heck, said that if you can see a girls underwear when she is sitting down, and whether she is wearing a thong or not, it means something like she did it or did something with a guy.

It sounds stupid, agreed?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ridiculous. A lot of teenage girls like to wear low rise jeans,a nd they go down even lower when you sit down. So most of the time it;s an accident. Why woudl a girl intentionally show off boy shorts or cotton briefs?

But if you see a thong that's more than likely intentional.

What Girls Said 4

• No, that's silly. Girls don't adjust their underwear to indicate that they did something with a guy recently. Sure, some girls make their g-strings stick out a little bit to be slutty, but most of the time its just an accident if their underwear is visible.

• I think that's stupid...

My pants come down when I sit, so yes you are most likely going to see my underwear unless I'm wearing a hoodie.

• other girls said stuff about girls making their thongs or g-strings stick out a little on purpose or to be slutty, but I like thongs just cause they're comfy, and sometimes my pants go a little too low just like other girls do.. so don't assume they're a slut :) most likely an accident in almost all cases

• no

What Guys Said 4

• It's not true but people need to make proepr pants lol... I'm tired of being distracted during class... x_x

• Yeah dude, I'm 99.9% sure that isn't true.

• no it does no mean that, some girls don't even know their underwear is showing

some on the other hand might be

• you kids at the school having such a good time checking girls panties up