Tights and knee high socks?

Black sheer tights with over the knee or knee high socks? Thoughts on them?

• I have no opinion.
  • Looks bad.
  • Looks ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever you like that you are comfortable in. Some guys will like the sock thing whereas others will be pretty apathetic to it, but all that really matters is that you like what you wear.

What Guys Said 15

• I love them. Tights are hot, and knee-high socks are hot. Just make sure that you feel comfortable wearing them. In other words, don't wear them for others; wear them to make yourself feel happy.

• I don't know why people think of old people when it comes to pantyhose and tights. Girls look great in them and they add a sheen or luster to their legs that bare legs just can't match. The knee sox over them is an interesting trend and can be fun. And whose going to call Arianna Grande old-fashioned for wearing pantyhose all the time with her legs? And that goes for Katie Perry and Selena Gomez too?

• I dont like pantihoes at all, reminds me of old people, but knee high socks are awesome!

• Hawt to trawt

• who cares, since it's winter and everything will be covered by pants? XD

• Hahah yeah that's true xD

• Looks hot :)

• Yay!! :) I like the look to :D

• Ah I thought it was a random girl, nvm ;)

• Haha 😄😄

• In the bedroom not to much on it.. I guess I would have to see it for myself

• sounds like a stupid Idea to me. but hey to each his own. I mean really are you attempting to make it look like you Came from softball practice or something.

• Haha, that's the concern :/

• I am assuming your looking for this look.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../bloggers-10-21.jpg

• Awesome hahaha!

• So hot!!!
    Then again I like anything pink and frilly so I don't think my opinion is valid :)

• I really like how both look, but I would take the tights over the knee high socks if I had to choose.

• I mean puttin tights on and then adding the knee highs over them

• oh, never seen that look before but I think it would look good.

• Oh thanks!

• Trying to picture in my head. I think it sounds like a cool idea.

• If the girl who's wearing them has nice legs, they are very flattering. Tights look hot on women

• Yeah I agree :) (on the flattering bit I'm not a lesbian xD)

• hahaha, your point is completely understood woman.

• Thank you man!

• I Love lingerie. Not many girls do stuff like that. My ex girl used to wear lingerie and I get very horny. She's 26 I'm 33 9" cock

• I'll just say it this... It is one of the sexiest looks I can think of. .. a total turn on

• Just be careful about how you're pairing them

• What would be bad?

• I don't know, better to ask a girl, I'm just saying be careful

What Girls Said 8

• I am not a fan of the specific look. It can look okay combined with a skirt, but I hate it when it's combined with shorts. It looks awfully bad in my opinion.

• Ahh, yeah it'd be with a skirt.

• I wear that kind of stuff. Don't let people be the judge of you. Wear whatever the hell you want! :)

• Thanks you're so right!

• I have worn it, super cute

• I love knee high socks!!!

• both are cute. not together though.

• Im trying to start wearing knee high socks because i find them cute! i find tight cute too but I don't know about both together. i'd have to pictures of that :P

• What kinda shoes

• cute. it'd look good with a skirt or maybe shorts. I don't know but i think its a cute outfit lol!

• Yeah!!! Awesome thanks :D