Guys: What type of underwear do you like to wear? Why?Girls: What do you have a preference on what kind of underwear a guy wears? Why?

The poll if for guys to answer what they like to wear most, not counting when working out, and what girls like guys to wear most. Personally, I wear mostly boxers, they feel very comfortable and allow things to feel open. I also sometimes wear bower briefs that are loosely form fitting, they offer support that boxers often lack, but they are usually less comfortable. But I dont like the pure cotton boxer briefs that just hang like loose fabric. I was wondering what most other guys wear? Women, what do you like? Both, please leave additional comments.

• Boxers
    30% (3)33% (6)32% (9)Vote
  • Boxer briefs
    50% (5)39% (7)43% (12)Vote
  • Briefs
    10% (1)17% (3)14% (4)Vote
  • Compression shorts
    10% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Commando
    0% (0)11% (2)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Short boxer briefs. Hawwwwt! Especially if they are shorter like I said because they accentuate the booty more than the regular length. Basically I want boy shorts without all that lacey shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs by far

0|0
    0|1
  • Boxer briefs👍👍👍

0|0
    0|1
  • Compression shorts for sure, I'm a swimmer so I think jammers look really good on guys, which are exactly like compression shorts. To be honest though, if a guy is confident in what he's wearing (or not wearing), I think it's just as attractive.

0|0
    0|1
    • I am a runner, and many of the guys on my cross country team (myself included,) dont have enough running shorts to last us 11 workouts a week. And for those who dont know, running shorts have a net in them so our junk doesn't get whipped around. So, instead of buying running shorts, which r expensive, many of us will but some compression shorts, which r less expensive, and wear those with other athletic shorts that we would otherwise get bruised from.
      Long story short, I am very familiar with compression shorts, and have seen many guys with them in the locker room. Though I have to say, most guys will tell u they can b very constrictive/uncomfortable/hot to wear when just hanging out.
      thanks for the comment

• Ffs i voted wrong. Not C, B.

0|0
    0|1
  • Boxers. Briefs are for old men and boxer briefs are for prepubescent boys.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a fan of boxer briefs, it feels comfortable and looks better than regular boxers
    If I'm home alone then let the boys out commando style :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxers or boxer briefs. They are just most comfortable on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 95% of days: Commando
    Dates/sports: Boxer briefs. (voted B)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not worn or owned any since I was 10 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both boxers and boxer briefs, but boxers feel more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxer briefs, knit style boxers, and briefs. I realized that boxers because of the seam or cut or what ever was restrictive when walking. so i switched to knit styke boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0
    • also on a hot day i like to wear briefs. helps with the dangleing

• Thats the same thing for me with boxerbriefs. I wear them instead of boxers on hot days

• i dont mind boxer briefs or knit style boxers.. its its boxers i dont like.. that was a typo there

• commando all the way

0|0
    0|1
    • I've tried it before, and I know its a little wierdto ask this, but dont u have problems with sweat showing at the waist/legs/ass? I tried it one time, and that happened to me, and I've heard many other people say that as well.

• Show All
    • possibly i guess if that were the case i would wear compression shorts

• boxers... because they're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0