Does Snapchat/Instagram help you with your game?

So a buddy of mine tells me I should get on Instagram and Snapchat, saying it will make me more attractive and help me with my game. I expressed my doubts.

Is there any truth behind this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it'll make you seem cooler and help your image, that's why it adds to your "attractiveness". But that's only if you do it right. Don't post a lot of pictures of yourself. Instagram is for posting interesting photos of nice views, places, cool stuff you're doing, and the occasional picture of yourself. To put it bluntly, Instagram is for showing off. It sounds a bit ridiculous, but it's the truth. You can use Snapchat for flirting.

What Girls Said 4

• uhm idk? if ur intention is to show yourself in a way that isn't really you, then yes.
    if u aim to keep it real while also making it 'artistic' then your game isn't actually a game since its still u.
    like, my instagram is pretty much all filtered with the same scheme, but it doesn't actually make me look different to how i usually do.

• It will help you improve your selfie game. You will be slightly more experienced in how camera angles and lighting can affect a photo. Not professionally, but photography hobbyist? Not in real life. Though I could see the benefits of how Snapchat and Instagram have a limit to how large a photo is, how long the video is, and/or how much text you send. You train yourself to be brief in chats in real life? Depends on what you mean by "game"

• No.
    Ig is a lie, fake followers everywhere, ghosts

Snapchat is for perverted freaks

• That depends on what kinds of pictures you will be posting. But if I follow a guy on insta or have him on snapchat and the only thing he sends pictures of is his body, I would think he was a bit self-centered

What Guys Said 1

• That would depend what kind of game you are running on the girl. I guess it would work, but nothing beats face to face interaction and it's the only form of flirting/gaming I do. On the internet time passes slower in trying to get responses. IN p2p the person HAS to give some sort of answer or flirt to keep the flirtatious conversation going. I personally don't ask girls out over the internet/social media. Not my thing BUT if its getting you numbers, lays, and dates then play on.