What do you think of this sweater?

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=201212953346
Does it look like a 13 year old would wear it?

What are some clothes that most 13 year olds wear?

Please give me the brands, what's in style for my age, and what do most girls my age wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 15 and personally I wouldn't wear it. But that's because it isn't my style. Most girls in my school stopped going to Justice as a teenager because its for younger kids. We shop at Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie and Fitch, Delia*s, Forever XXI, Wet Seal... etc. That started when we were 12 or 13.
    But if you like it then you should get it because it doesn't matter what other people think. You don't need to try to be like others. And you don't need to try to impress.

What Guys Said 7

• nah, that looks like something I would wear. . . just mesin' anyway it does look like something a 13 year old would wear but it needs more. . . maybe a bandolier?

• It looks good to me, I've seen girls around that age
    wear those kinds of sweaters/hoodies, so go right on ahead. ^.^

• would you consinder buying used clothes? i find it gross

• it would look good for teen girl to wear nice sweater / hoodie

• Yeah its nice lol :)

• It makes a cute girl even cuter:)

• Not white please.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like it much, but that's just me. There's no set style that 13 year old girls wear. There are several styles and you get to choose yours. I know a lot of girls do the basic style which is ugg boots, leggings, and a pink jacket. I hate that style. Some girls just do a dressy t-shot and jeans, which is where they wear a basic jeans but a nice top or blouse. Some girls do hipster (which I also hate but that ones super popular right now), there's tumblr which is like hipster on steroids. I did a casual rocker chic. There's girly. There's boho. sporty. And a ton of other things. Just goodly any of the styles I mentioned above and choose one

• That's pretty cute! I like it! And it's a plus because it's got a hoodie! Big thumbs up sweet pea 👍😁

• It looks pretty cute. I could definitely picture a 13 year old wearing it

• Yeah and it'd look great with jeans and uggs :)

• It's for Teen girls not for kids.

• looks normal.

liza lisa

• Yes, it does.

• Itlook okay