How can I improve my looks? im ugly itseems?

i know i can't be the only ugly guy on on gag who gets no play from the girls IRL, i get called ugly about 2 times a day from random people i dont even know

it lowers my self esteem daily so can somebody give me some tips to improve my looks if possible i would really appreciate

im getting tired of being looked at with that "eww type face" in public by strangers smh

well 1 person today said i actually looked average atleast... im somewhat happy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol is this a joke you're not even ugly! You look alright they probably just call you ugly because you have those eyes

What Girls Said 12

• You aren't ugly, you look cute in the face. I think people are only calling you ugly because they sense your insecurity and are playing off that. the random people you don't even know are just jackasses. I can't see someone just looking at a random guy walking up to him and calling him ugly -that's just weird but im sorry if that did happen to you.

Just dress cool and stay on top of your hygiene and that's all you need to do. you aren't ugly and you have a good hairline so I don't see what the problem is

• You are definitely not ugly.
    Honest story, I became best friends with this guy who is short, chubby and not the best looking.
    After talking to him for a few weeks, I feel as though I'm in love with him and all his imperfections. Imperfections are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can tell you that for a fact :)

• you aren't ugly mist

• You are not ugly so don't believe in the words of those meanies.
    I had been called ugly when I was in primary and high schools but now people dont call me that. I believe in taking good care of ourselves like keeping our mind and physical healthy, taking care of skin, looking at what I eat though I am still not that particular, changing my dressing etc.

• It's the people you are around. They're messed up lol. One thing to improve anyone's look is to smile. Not like fake smile or trying to look good smile, but like happy.

• you are definitely not ugly i can honestly say that. for me personally something that really attracts me to other guys is their sense of style and the way they carry themselves. so maybe try to look at some clothes that are on trend for guys and build some confidence based on that!

• my best compliment is " theway you carry yourself dominique"

• You don't look ugly to me honestly, you look average. Don't listen to what people say on here, you honestly don't look ugly to me, and I'm not just saying that I mean it. What is that you want to change about your looks?

• Duuuuuuude, you're NOT ugly!!! Hahaha, could you be fishing for compliments by any chance? You're just fine. If you're still doubtful I suggest you work on other key criteria e. g charisma, career, fitness etc. Let me remind you that, generally, the hottest women somehow end up with the 'ugliest' of men. Boost something that you think can offset your imaginary ugliness.

• when one has been called ugly his whole life he shouldn't even try to fish i know that 1st hand

hell in an figurative manner i dont even seem to have the rod lol

• i can't FISH but i can WISH right smh

• Aye our world is full of people who just like to judge others! -.-
    dont think that about yourself, cause you're not ugly :)

• I don't think you're ugly.
    Seriously, they are immature and just not worth listening to.
    My tip, be confident in who you are and your self worth.
    You're enough, boy! Stop listening to those idiots! They aren't worth your time.

• you're not ugly at all! ignore those people :)

• Smile and be confident :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Man you probably doing much better then me

• Woah, Well tbh i would be one of those people who would never approach you but would make fun of you behind your back. I know thats horrible but i'm a very horrible person. Tbh without a photo i can't really help. What i can say is that you should Improve whatever clothing you have because if you are as ugly as you suggest, your clothing choices must be as well.

• Dam you are ugly.

• i have told that i'm ugly but i feel ugly... i dont get compliments compared to other guys... girls won't even check me out... when i look at them and catches my eye they have this disgusting look